• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Time for Dyno signup

1.Brett (no comments )
2.Pudmunkie
3.Pole120 (with air/fuel)
4.fornetti14
5.Buckshot77
6.SHOgoFast
7. ViggenPower (I'll bring a few A/F Controllers if everyone welds in their own BUNG!)
8. Frosty
9. CSVT#49

I'm looking to see what I've got for a baseline.

1.Brett (no comments )
2.Pudmunkie
4.fornetti14
5.Buckshot77
6.SHOgoFast
7. ViggenPower (I'll bring a few A/F Controllers if everyone welds in their own BUNG!)
8. Frosty
9. CSVT#49
10. Steeda...

I was thinking, who is interested to see HP differences between precats & headers, BAT y-pipe & weapon R y-pipe, and SVT catback & trubends resonated catback?

My current setup is headers + Bat Y + SVT catback
My last dyno was with the same exhaust except stock pre-cats
So step 1 is already dyno'd and done, the headers are already installed

I was thinking I'd get a dyno with the car as is (headers + bat y + svt catback)
Then dyno with the weapon R y-pipe and trubendz cat (headers + WR y + svt catback)
Then dyno again with the trubendz exhaust (headers + WR y + trubendz)

If someone is interested in helping me swap these parts out on the dyno day, I'll save the installation until Friday and we can document proven gains/losses with each setup

If nobody cares, I just might not by the trubendz and stick with my SVT catback :( Whats everyone think?

1.Brett (no comments )
2.Pudmunkie
4.fornetti14
5.Buckshot77
6.SHOgoFast
8. Frosty
9. CSVT#49
10. Steeda...
11. SVT SNOB

I was thinking, who is interested to see HP differences between precats & headers, BAT y-pipe & weapon R y-pipe, and SVT catback & trubends resonated catback?

I was thinking I'd get a dyno with the car as is (headers + bat y + svt catback)
Then dyno with the weapon R y-pipe and trubendz cat (headers + WR y + svt catback)

If someone is interested in helping me swap these parts out on the dyno day, I'll save the installation until Friday and we can document proven gains/losses with each setup

If nobody cares, I just might not by the trubendz and stick with my SVT catback :( Whats everyone think?

Well I'm not helping with installing headers at the dyno.:laugh: The rest I will. Dunno how your going to be transporting all this swag i.e. full exhaust.

Ill help ya install headers for it. Iv never done it but im up for a challenge. Ill be bringing a jack with me as I am bringing two sets of wheels...this is all if I go to sz

jebus, I'm not that crazy! The headers are already installed! I did that once already hehe, no way I'd try to do that at SZ!

Anyway, the trubendz exhaust comes in a box from trubendz, so shouldnt' be a problem getting that down there. Its getting my SVT exhuast out of there that might be the tricky part :eek: Unless someone wants to buy it....... I think I'll make a classifieds post....

1.Brett (no comments )
2.Pudmunkie
4.fornetti14
5.Buckshot77
6.SHOgoFast
8. Frosty
9. CSVT#49
10. Steeda...
11. SVT SNOB
12. Number47
13. Number 47's guest (3000GT)

1.Brett (no comments )
2.Pudmunkie
4.fornetti14
5.Buckshot77
6.SHOgoFast
8. Frosty
9. CSVT#49
10. Steeda...
11. SVT SNOB
12. Number47
14. rkneeshaw30

jebus, I'm not that crazy! The headers are already installed! I did that once already hehe, no way I'd try to do that at SZ!

Anyway, the trubendz exhaust comes in a box from trubendz, so shouldnt' be a problem getting that down there. Its getting my SVT exhuast out of there that might be the tricky part :eek: Unless someone wants to buy it....... I think I'll make a classifieds post....

Best hope it fits like it should when it comes out of the box.

Honestly you might want to put it on before hand, to make sure it all fits good.

Some things came up so I can't get my new trubendz. Sorry folks, I'm off the list :(

1.Brett (no comments )
2.Pudmunkie
4.fornetti14
5.Buckshot77
6.SHOgoFast
8. Frosty
9. CSVT#49
10. Steeda...
11. SVT SNOB
12. Number47

My brother decided to come so he's going to dyno his car as well. Maybe I can convince him to put racing fuel in it to see what the stage 2 does with it.

1.Brett (no comments )
2.Pudmunkie
4.fornetti14
5.Buckshot77
6.SHOgoFast
8. Frosty
9. CSVT#49
10. Steeda...
11. SVT SNOB
12. Number47
14. CSVT#49 guest (03 SRT-4, stage 2)

My brother decided to come so he's going to dyno his car as well. Maybe I can convince him to put racing fuel in it to see what the stage 2 does with it.

1.Brett (no comments )
2.Pudmunkie
4.fornetti14
5.Buckshot77
6.SHOgoFast
8. Frosty
9. CSVT#49
10. Steeda...
11. SVT SNOB
12. Number47
15. Eurotour (my horse*)
*see other post

1.Brett (no comments )
2.Pudmunkie
4.fornetti14
5.Buckshot77
6.SHOgoFast
8. Frosty
9. CSVT#49
10. Steeda...
11. SVT SNOB
12. Number47
15. Eurotour (my horse*)
16. BrApple

Back