• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mondeo Should be in the states by '09

XT_

CEG'er
I've heard through the "grapevine" that the Mondeo should be in the states for a '09 release.

Let's hope so :)

I wonder if the employee purchase plan will be as amazing as it was for the Contour when it came out. If so, I'm buying one right way :)

Attachments

• untitled23.JPG
    untitled23.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
We're even past that. We're at the point of turning our backs.

And running! I suppose we'll have to see just how many people are willing to put their money where their mouth is, if the Mondeo does come to the States. All you hear around her is "I'd buy one if they brought it over here!" I'm guessing there might be a handful of people on here that actually do.....

Mark

As I stated, I would definately buy one.

When Ford introuduced the Contour, the employee plans were insane. They were basically giving the cars away. I doubt that will happen this time, but the I will definately take advantage of the discount if they bring the Mondeo over.. A friend of mine who i work with, bought his 95 SE for I believe 8 thousand fully loaded. That was with leather and the works. I couldnt believe it when he told me. I wish I was working here back in 2000. I would of picked up a SVT for sure. Back in 2000, I was working over at GM, and was driving around a Camaro :)

By 2009 SVT will be shut down - AGAIN.

Again? Where did you hear this.

According to HTT as of 2 weeks ago. Svt is running,but only on high end concepts. Only till ford decides to put more money into them again.

They just replaced HTT with a new Svt crew chief. So what are you talking about?

It is, i swear at the top it says contour.org?:shrug:
taken directly from the main page (which has said this for many years) www.contour.org:

Welcome to Contour.ORG, home of the Contour Enthusiasts Group and simply the best place for information on the Ford Contour, Mercury Mystique, or European Ford Mondeo.

The question is, will they bring the ST220 version over here- or will they effectively neuter it, like BMW used to do with their M cars?

Are the latest Mondy's assembled in Mexico? I wonder if that's convenient enough for Ford to start sending them north of the border? I mean, how is it fair that Mexico gets the ST220 & we get nothing?

It's coming, in the form of next generation 2010 or 2011 model year Fusion. Highly doubt it will be imported since buyers would balk at the exchange rate costs.

The question is, will they bring the ST220 version over here- or will they effectively neuter it, like BMW used to do with their M cars?

Are the latest Mondy's assembled in Mexico? I wonder if that's convenient enough for Ford to start sending them north of the border? I mean, how is it fair that Mexico gets the ST220 & we get nothing?

It's fair to the shareholders ... enough said.

Back