• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My interior....

Haha.. I used to help out at the children's hospital and the cutest little girl made that for me for good luck... I have it sitting by my gauges... It was only up there because I was putting everything back together... Jeez :crazy:

8675309011.jpg

going overboard on the black. Keep the tan in the doors and the seats. Get a new set of rims....charcole grey or something to that effec. Too much black is going to make it look not so good. Looks good though.

What are the chances of a hot chic hitting the 69 mile mark on the tripometer while doing 69 miles an hour and not having the leg humpers come out to greet her!`:confused:

I am linking the interior though. Definately unique.

Last edited:
I like it. Big fan of the two tone. Plus, the only thing is that as long as you like it, nothing else matters. Keep up the good work.

Did you remove the entire dash to paint it? I think it looks real good.

I left the dash in... just taped everything off really well... I did it in a dark garage so when I get out in the sun I can see sopme spots that need to be fixed but for the most part it is holding up well...

I left the dash in... just taped everything off really well... I did it in a dark garage so when I get out in the sun I can see sopme spots that need to be fixed but for the most part it is holding up well...

Oh I see. I have had my doors and others parts painted fo a while but havent had the guts to do my dash if fear that I wont tape something right and what not. Now that I have seen it done I think I will atempt it. Thanks

What type / brand / specific color did you use. I'd love to do some black highlighting in mine. Not to the extent of the entire dash though...

right on! interior looks tight. i was just looking at the lines in ther interior of my contour and was just thinking something along those lines. thanks for the visual! :nonono:

Back