• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My interior....

When she gets in her car and cant see anything because she has painted the windows black, and the interior black, taken all the lights out, and painted over the gauges to make it all black. :laugh:

LMAO! :laugh::laugh:

I'm sure she'll still find something to paint over.

Good job on a lot of hard work...... But I gotta admit when I saw the pics.... LMAO :laugh: at it all being taken apart looks like mine most of the time....., and now I got stuff going on, on both of my tours :laugh::laugh::laugh:

anyone know where i can find some professional help..... NOOooooo I'm not getting an SVT! and that's final maybe.

Hooked on Tours
AF

cmon guys that thing looks sweet and she obviously has put a lot of work into it. it looks really mean. and it looks like good quality work. it's her car and i cant wait to see it finished

cmon guys that thing looks sweet and she obviously has put a lot of work into it. it looks really mean. and it looks like good quality work. it's her car and i cant wait to see it finished

leghump.gif

Absolutely love the look. Besides blue my favorite color is black so thats why i like it. I might do somethin like that in mine. Only in the T-Red color.

That looks really nice. Like someone else asked - what kind of paint/dye did you use? Are you afraid of it bleaching in the sun?

I was thinking that some black trim in my blue interior would be nice.

I can not believe I am the first to say this...
You posted your interior work in the exterior thread.
Looking at the post date of 5/1/07 I don’t think we had aesthetics all split up yet so I guess this post is worthless.

I really like the blacked out on the outside, not so much on the inside but looks like you did a good job and if you like it that’s all that matters.

Yeah, everything wasn't split when I posted this awhile back! I used a vinyl paint from schucks... came in a rattle can... I haven't noticed any fading due to sun, but I am located in Seattle... :shrug:

did you use the dye, or vinyly paint, if you used dye, where did you get it and how did it work. thanks
btw, looks nice, don't listen to the haters, keep the black rims

Back