• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

oh look a ghey cougar

ContourGuy9817

Hard-core CEG'er
well i finally broke down and made a photobucket account, so lets hear what ya think, i figured i might as well since there appeared to be alotta interest at spring zing when some "cougar" showed up :) so without further adu!

467969071_17ed905ab8_b.jpg

467969831_901ec42e76_b.jpg

467962676_b5724cc2ff.jpg

467972289_689735bf05_b.jpg

yessir.jpg

yup.jpg

myshiz9.jpg

myshiz1.jpg

gotta love the support roadhead bumper magnet :)

jon im gonna have to say it again

your tred makes me jeolous of gettin rid of my tred. even though it was a zetec/cd4e. AMAZING!

i love my floormats if you were in it youd realize they dont look too bad with my pedals and silver accents all over. but to each his own.

and here is my car as of ten minutes ago, dang tie rod was sittin at a 10 degree angle and vibrating so bad :( oh well easy fix.

dangmycrapgottowed.jpg

i raised it like 2 inchs so i didnt rip my bumper off gettin on the dang thing lol.

Ahh so that was you at SZ!
I saw it in some people's pictures, and asked who came with the Cougar.
No one knew. I assumed it was starjammer's g/f because I saw him standing next to the car in one of the pictures.

i actually came an hour too late :( but its all good i dont need a trophy to know that im addicted haha. i cant wait to get the 3.0l turbo in though, then after i get my noble in the next few years and this thing actually needs a paintjob im gonna make it widebody. but till then i just love driving it :)

Didn't get a chance to see it at SZ. Looks nice. You get one demerit for the diamond plate floor mats though.

well i just heard from my dads dealership, apparently i have destroyed my 10th cv shaft since of torsen, spec 1, and kdw install lmao, dang 5500 rpm launches, i hate it though cuz they always break when im just driving normally! oh well their warrentying it since iv only had this one for 2 months lmao

lame!

I dump 4 grand on BFG DR's with my 3L and NO LSD or drivetrain work, and im all set to go. Nary a problem.

My cougar pwns.

Last edited:
Back