• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini meet in Ga and a minor mod

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
I met up with good ole svtjohnga, ryanblacksvt and a group from another forum www.team-blindside.com for a cookout and some pics!
DSC00633.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

Now for the new and improved icy hot stunnas!!! LOL
DSC00642.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

I just had to put those up lol someone needs to find the original pic and post them together lol

Now for the little mod. I know I need to fix the plastic. It's in process lol
DSC00636.jpg

And look what I saw on the way home!
DSC00646.jpg

I hate that I missed this one only b/c I couldn't be a stunna too! :)
Just think soon all 4 of us will be rockin cf hoods at Nopi.
Did you make it home w/o getting pulled over? lol

I hate that I missed this one only b/c I couldn't be a stunna too! :)
Just think soon all 4 of us will be rockin cf hoods at Nopi.
Did you make it home w/o getting pulled over? lol
Ya I made it ok but had some runins along the way. Running about 80 down 285 someone lost a twin size matress in my lane and I thought I was done for! Then I get to Ryans and I have a huge screw in one of these brand new 18" tires and had to get it plugged!

looks like you need to screw that interior plastic trim. i was leary about the exposed wires on drivers side plus its a pain to trip over it getting in and out, not to mention if someone else adjusts the seat.
notice the statement right above that pic????? evidently not:troutslap:

some really mint motors there.really loving the black SVT.wanna swap :laugh:

Sweet looks like fun maybe i see yall @ nopi... Oh and whos silver cSVT is that i want 2 know how i can get one of those roof spoilers.
Oh yeah you wil def see us at NOPI I never miss that show. These 3 cars took 1st(black) 2nd(T-red) 3rd(silver{me}) last year in our class. Now for the window spoiler lol. Everytime I post pictures I get asked about that. As far as I know it is for a 98 mondeo and was ordered from a dealership in Australia and shipped here.

Back