• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Woohoo! 3.2L Baby!!!!

I am guessing since they aren't telling us, it is just a 2 foot double ended pleasure toy for a female....bright pink to boot.

This is the most ridiculous thread ever. If someone other than Rara ever posted something like this people would be wicked pissed and start flaming the guy.
I want to see it, but waiting like this and reading all of the stupid posts really is getting on my nerves. Post it already!!

This is the most ridiculous thread ever. If someone other than Rara ever posted something like this people would be wicked pissed and start flaming the guy.
I want to see it, but waiting like this and reading all of the stupid posts really is getting on my nerves. Post it already!!

Not everyone can be as cool as Rayray. So go cry in the corner.

Got in at like 2 am this morning from Atlanta, so no pics yet, I'll try to get some when I get home from work tonight.

btw, drove it to work today, and the 3.2L is great, noticably more power than the 3.0L swaps that most people are doing. It's nice to finally drive it after trying to get everything sorted out for so long.

Got in at like 2 am this morning from Atlanta, so no pics yet, I'll try to get some when I get home from work tonight.

btw, drove it to work today, and the 3.2L is great, noticably more power than the 3.0L swaps that most people are doing. It's nice to finally drive it after trying to get everything sorted out for so long.

NICE! So on another new mods note, how do you like those E46 projectors and 4300k HID's?! :drool:

I can't believe you actually went ahead and got er done! :troutslap: :blackeye: :laugh:

How about keeping this to PM's since no one is sharing any info as to what the heck is going on? I am the king of pointless threads, but this one takes the cake LOL

MY HID setup > Rara's lameness

Plus my new ride is way faster than any 3.2 could ever dream of

Back