• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So who's going to help me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at a loss for words. I have been keeping up with this post and sitting back and reading about it but now I guess its time to speak.

I dont know why Joe didnt say anything about it being an se motor. He has been to 2 meets and since the first meet that I arranged here in Hollywood he has mentioned that it had an se motor. He would speak about it frequently and with no real shame. He also posted many times that he bought 2 se motors, 1 that went into his svt and the other that he sold in the classifieds not too long ago. I really dont want to take anyones side on this because this is a forum of fellow enthusiats that take part in the same passion for a car just like me. I would really like for the parties involved to come to a positive conclusion and be able to keep going on with thier lives after its all over.

As for everyone else egging it on and making it into something that shouldnt be. leave it alone guys. It would be great for you guys to show up at the meet but for the reason of the cars not the people.

I think this thread should be locked.

Enough is Enough!

Enough is Enough!

I'd give him till the meet and if nothing by then he would be getting to see the hood and bumper of it again really up close and personal

OK, enough is enough! Talking about kicking peoples asses, and posts like this is pissing me off. Joe may, or may not have shown the best judgement in this matter, but its not between any of us, its between Joe and Matt. People that threaten violence, in any form, should be banned.

Unlike Randy, I will stop anyone that comes down here with intentions to, from kicking Joe's ass. Joe is a good friend, and flaming him is fine, but this **** has crossed the line!! I'd love for a convey of SVTs to show up with no good intentions to the meet, I will laugh at each of you when you are dragged away in handcuffs!!

Matt, I hate to be blunt, you still got a 1998.5 SVT Contour. Thats what you bought, and thats what you got. Next time, do more research on a car before you buy it.

Joe, you're an ******* in the way you handled this. I'm not going to deny that... you're 17, and I know in time, you'll grow up!

I hope someone locks this thread, and if there is anymore threatening, computer crime division will be contacted!!!

I gotta disagree, HRC3. A seller is responisble for telling the buyer important information, like an engine swap, prior to the sale. It's my understanding the seller told the buyer it's a new engine, but he neglected to mention that it's an SE and not SVT engine? Is that correct?

I'm still down for a MSDS party anyways. If it helps, the Weapon R headers I put on were on an ATX SE were a PITA, but they killed in the butt-dyno. :D

i am just sick of the threatening environment we have here is all. Joe knows how I feel about not telling him... so does Matt. I don't agree with that at all.

But I think its way worse for the rest of the people who are not even involved to threaten anyone for that matter!

I don't think anybody made any threats. I recall it being people saying that if that happened to them they would (insert action here).

I don't think anybody is gonna beat the kid up or verbally assault him, but I am pretty sure it will be akward to hang out with him at the next meet. It just seems like it would feel strange chillin with a guy who I know defrauded somebody else. Hopefully he resolves it before then.

i am just sick of the threatening environment we have here is all. Joe knows how I feel about not telling him... so does Matt. I don't agree with that at all.

But I think its way worse for the rest of the people who are not even involved to threaten anyone for that matter!

If people don't chill out with the threats I will call the Best Buy Geek Sqaud!!!!

They are better than internet police because they have badges uniforms, and VW Beetles. They'll be on my side too because I work at Best Buy.

i doubt joe will even come to the meet, but telling someone he will get very up close and personal to the bumper and hood is very much a threat, also saying that he will be lucky if a convoy of svts and cegers dont come down, those are threats randy, you should know you dont have to complete it to be a threat, its like saying, "i outta..." and stopping, its still a threat!!

i doubt joe will even come to the meet, but telling someone he will get very up close and personal to the bumper and hood is very much a threat, also saying that he will be lucky if a convoy of svts and cegers dont come down, those are threats randy, you should know you dont have to complete it to be a threat, its like saying, "i outta..." and stopping, its still a threat!!
I said that is what I WOULD DO not threatening anybody. Don't get your damn panties in a wad buddy. There arent any threats being made here I'm making an exaple by telling him basically he got lucky he screwed the person he did and not someone else.

technically(sp?) its not. you couldnt go to court over that and win. if i bought an SVT and wasnt told it had an SE motor in it. i would be furious. thoughts like that would cross my mind. prob worse ones but anyways. i'd A-take it up with the previous owner B-Court. "do ya feel lucky? do ya?" is a threat? c'mon:crazy:

Trey i'm going to kick you in the junk next time i see you..... NOW THAT"S A THREAT/PROMISE LOL!!!

in b4 da lockizzle

Hey guys, lets remember that we are Contour enthusiasts here. It's good that everyone can voice their opinions on things, but as it has been mentioned a few times, this is between me and Joe. I thank everyone for their help and I think its awesome that members in here are watching out for other members. Hopefully something good will become of this, but it's not looking good at all. Now I will always be skeptical and less trustworthy of buying used cars, but we all have to learn lessons the hard way sometimes....

Matt are you interested in my 98 silverfrost SVT? Its got a FULL 3L! I wont forget to mention that.

Matt are you interested in my 98 silverfrost SVT? Its got a FULL 3L! I wont forget to mention that.
funny you say that cause I was telling my wife about all of this and told her I bet he wouldn't have forgotten to tell him if it had a 3l in it lmao

I don't think anybody made any threats. I recall it being people saying that if that happened to them they would (insert action here).

I don't think anybody is gonna beat the kid up or verbally assault him, but I am pretty sure it will be akward to hang out with him at the next meet. It just seems like it would feel strange chillin with a guy who I know defrauded somebody else. Hopefully he resolves it before then.

Randy man im lost at what to say other than that the car still preforms very well if not better than it ever did when matt got it..If your going to feel weird about hanging out with me at the next meet thats straight i'll show up and chill for alittle while and roll out..Theres nothing i can do at the moment..it is what it is..I would be mad as well but its not a big deal yes im wrong for starting it on the forums i admit to that..Theres not much he can do about it..And someone beating me up or verbally assaulting me is the least of my concerns..

Randy man im lost at what to say other than that the car still preforms very well if not better than it ever did when matt got it..If your going to feel weird about hanging out with me at the next meet thats straight i'll show up and chill for alittle while and roll out..Theres nothing i can do at the moment..it is what it is..I would be mad as well but its not a big deal yes im wrong for starting it on the forums i admit to that..Theres not much he can do about it..And someone beating me up or verbally assaulting me is the least of my concerns..

There may not be much that he can do but there is ALOT that you can do. Believe me when I say actions speak louder than words. You can try and resolve the situation and gain some respect back from people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back