• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Checking Interest on LIM MODS

Checking Interest on LIM MODS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I missed this new info. Man this is an excellent idea. I'll be in line for one. Just too much hassle to do the ovalport UIM. If I lose a little power just for ease of bolt up then so be it. I'm going to be using the full 3L in my SE and swap it over to my SVT. Going the 2.5 intakes no matter if I have to have the heads welded or have this [Johnny Cash]adaptor plate[/Johnny Cash].

Looks like I missed this new info. Man this is an excellent idea. I'll be in line for one. Just too much hassle to do the ovalport UIM. If I lose a little power just for ease of bolt up then so be it. I'm going to be using the full 3L in my SE and swap it over to my SVT. Going the 2.5 intakes no matter if I have to have the heads welded or have this [Johnny Cash]adaptor plate[/Johnny Cash].

really!? This thread has been here for a minute. Anyways, the part is just about ready i was told. Most should be getting em next week. Am all over one of the return style ones!

finished next week huh i need to pay 4 1 then i need reurn style just let me know when and what hav o do to get 1.

THANK GOD! :laugh: Maybe we should start a list or something:shrug: :laugh:

maybe we should wait until the product is produced. i for one cant wait to get this. the svt is finally parked for the winter and the motor is being ripped apart as we speak

The final price is $325 for the LIM

I mentioned before I can't install the NOS fittings for that price It will have to be a custom price since i wll have to weld in 6 NOS bungs adding the cost up for guys who do not want the injecton ports

As we all know the injector rail is one of the hardest problems with the return style but I will be offering a solution to this for everyone I will post up a seperate group buy section since this for any build up (full oval port swap)

The fuel adaption kit will be extra for the returnless fuel rail.

For this kit to work you will need this

*LIM Intake MOD $325
*returnless fuel rail (oval port) free (your 3.0 oval engine)
*factory gasket for split port upper intake free ( your 2.5 engine)
*factory gasket for lower intake free (your 3.0 oval engine)
***returnless fuel rail adapter kit to return style** $ ??? TBA (see new group buy)

So what is the cost going to be to get the N20 plugs welded in? (That is the only reason I'd be after this)

I would guess about $75 since the bungs will be $8-10 a peice and I will need 6 of them total. So $400 for the LIM with a 1/8" NPT ports on the outside where the fuel rail is not in the way. Joey

Im a little confused.. so the $325 includes the LIM and return style fuel rail?
And will the N20 bungs be able to be capped off for future use?

Im a little confused.. so the $325 includes the LIM and return style fuel rail?
And will the N20 bungs be able to be capped off for future use?

The LIM manifold will not have NOS bungs since the price for bungs will make the LIM manifold $400 so if you want the injections ports for the water or NOS it is extra money otherwise the LIM is just a great conversion to the heads.

The fuel rail you are going to use is the returnless fuel rail that comes with your 3.0 oval port engine.

The fuel rail adaper kit I am selling will make your return style car work with a returnless rail off your 3.0 oval port.

Now if you already have returnless style car you will not need any fuel rail mod since all you have to do is plug it in to the oval port returnless fuel rail.

If you have stock return style car then buy my adapter kit which will be $75 more to make the fuel rail adapt to your return style it comes with braided lines and ford quick connects and uses your mechanical regulator off of your old fuel rail.

Check the group buy for the new product description on fuel rail mod. thanks joey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back