• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how many post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSVTkid

CEG'er
can anyone tell me how many post i have by looking at my profile. i dont know how to see how many post i have posted. i need 50 post so i can sell stuff! this post well help me reach 50 and let me know how many post i have posted...:shrug: :shocked: :drool: :crazy: :nonono: :cry: :laugh: :blackeye: :eek: :cool:

Just?:confused: :ponder: :ponder: :rolleyes:

How is it "just" a ceg forum? You would think there were former president forums from that comment...:rolleyes:

3.gif

ha it is a good website and i was posting that to see how many post i had but then saw it right after, so once again......my bad and i respect ceg and the members.
cantpisschevy.jpg

a little advice for you buddy. if you'd like to sell something, don't get banned before your post count is high enough.

very original picture

BAN! for improper hand gestures and sexually explicit material!

Last edited:
Keeping up that attitude will earn you a good whack with the ban stick. EDIT: Just saw your last post.

There are classifieds topics in most local forums, they are not regulated by the national classifieds rules and do not require a post count. The post count has a very good reason - among others (which I ranted on twice this past week), it allows people to see if you're trustworthy, and will accept money / ship things timely.

a little advice for you buddy. if you'd like to sell something, don't get banned before your post count is high enough.

very original picture

BAN! for improper hand gestures and sexually explicit material!

and for plain stupidness. this reminds me of another kid on this board. hmmm whats his name agian black98Csvt?? i cant remember

ha sorry, i guess i should stop talking in this post so i dont get banned. im from white bear, wheres c-town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back