• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mac N Cheese Meet!

W3rd!

Does beer go with mac n cheese or what are we drinking?

I don't know... we could experiment with that. :D Or maybe get some liquor and do some mixers and see if they go with mac and cheese!

Are we going to have some sort of eating contest Pole?

I'll take you all on in goldeneye and mario cart!!!! We have to play prox mines, remote mines, and rockets at least once while were at it!

Last edited:
You can't handle WI cheese curds! :laugh:

I've got quite a few friends from that way and get them to bring me some fresh curds when they go home. Sprinkle a little seasoned salt and a quick trip in the microwave:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

please make sure you have plenty of ass wipe on hand for this meet... it could get ugly if everyone needs to crap after if they eat too much.

I dont think your neighbors will appreciate people crapping off the deck though ;)

BTW -- I need a new intercooler screen made... can you help a girl out? the one the previous owner made or bought is starting to fall apart :(

I dont think your neighbors will appreciate people crapping off the deck though ;)

BTW -- I need a new intercooler screen made... can you help a girl out? the one the previous owner made or bought is starting to fall apart :(
That would be quite a site...*insert puking smilie*:laugh:

IC screen? Home Depot, of course!:cool:

are you thinkin gutter guard? I'm not sure what Mr Previous did but I like it... I think its almost like a kevlar weave of sorts and not necessarily a metal screen - its sorta brownish and the corners are starting to come apart where it was bent to fit.

are you thinkin gutter guard? I'm not sure what Mr Previous did but I like it... I think its almost like a kevlar weave of sorts and not necessarily a metal screen - its sorta brownish and the corners are starting to come apart where it was bent to fit.
Seen some that was nice and thick....made out of aluminum.:cool:

Is there any chance we can make this coincide with the brewery tour meet? If everyone is in the area for that, we can meet at my place, do the tours, and when we're done come back and got mac n cheese crazy! Thoughts?

Is there any chance we can make this coincide with the brewery tour meet? If everyone is in the area for that, we can meet at my place, do the tours, and when we're done come back and got mac n cheese crazy! Thoughts?

ho ho ho, that sounds freaking awesome!!! I get the munchies when I drink... I can just see us all trying to cook while buzzed :D

Back