• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mac N Cheese Meet!

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
HE double Hokey sticks YEAH@!!!!!

I think we need to have a meet... just to make some mac an cheese while were at it! :D

After a short but enthusiastic discussion about Mac n cheese, I've decided to host a little get together at my place....for what else, but a giant serving of Mac n cheese. :drool:

Spirals are the favorite thus far but i'd be willing to make both noodle styles if people want them.

Post up if you're in and lets set a date that doesn't interfere with the brewery tour!

Count me in, well, post a date or something all agree with. Open to any date, but will notify if not able to make it.

Oh, this could be good for my "fix my P0420, i am going crazy problem" i posted about on a new thread i made yesterday. :laugh:

If i can get the big screen fixed in time someone could bring along a gaming system and we can play video games and eat mac n cheese to our hearts content. :cool:

depending on date - Wayne and I are in.... we might be able to bring 360 w/Rockband and all the equipment if there are enough interested people

weather no longer is a factor in my case.... :)

PS2 is poopy - I will bring N64 with 007 games and 4 controllers. That would be fun for everyone.... and 4 at a time too.

also... are you putting anything in the mac and cheese? (ham, hotdogs, ground beef, onions etc)

I'm sort of a fan of tons o junk in mine unless your going all out and making a ho-made version with tons o cheese and crumbs on top and baked in the oven.

Bring yo own hot dawgs!

also... are you putting anything in the mac and cheese? (ham, hotdogs, ground beef, onions etc)

I'm sort of a fan of tons o junk in mine unless your going all out and making a ho-made version with tons o cheese and crumbs on top and baked in the oven.

Also, i can bring in the mario kart for n64, if needed, i don't have the console yet...:laugh:

Let me know, this is in Wisconsin, so i can make a drive, wth, i barely get to Wisconsin, only for the nickelback concert last summer at alpine (awesome band).

I may want to go skiing, so who knows.

ok, I will bring a weiner or two with me :)

This just made me think of Family guy on Quagmires show

"Coming up on Midnight Q, we've got a woman from Omaha, she's hiding a banana, we'll find out where."

:laugh:

As for putting things in the mac n cheese, if you want it, bring it and add it yourself.

PS2 is poopy - I will bring N64 with 007 games and 4 controllers. That would be fun for everyone.... and 4 at a time too.

old skool for sure..!!!

I"M IN, MAKE SURE IT"S A DAY I CAN COME DAMMIT!!! I'll show you how to make mac an cheese, big ol pot and 5 boxes of mac, it'll be a grand ol eating! :D

I'd prefer a weekend and at least 2 weeks notice so I can request it off!

If I'm not mistaken I still have a life size cardboard cutout of Cheesasauris Rex from when i used to work at the grocery store. If I still have it I'll bring it to my new place and we can have a celebrity guest.

Back