• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Something you don't want to see this year

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
800px-2006_Michigan_State_Police_Dodge_Charger_1.jpg

already saw one this year :(

ours here are cooler. all black with black crash bars, limo tint, and black steelies. ballin!!!!

already saw one this year :(

ours here are cooler. all black with black crash bars, limo tint, and black steelies. ballin!!!!
Word. One rolled through where I used to work. Thing was HOT. Though I'd rather see the saleen mustangs from transformers :laugh:

Really not liking led flashers. Plus they'll be chargers. And lately Toledo has SUV cops. I can never tell anymore :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
those are all over Midland, they also had a bunch of new mustang GT's as their unmarked cop cars, lots of people my senior year of high school got nailed by those guys hanging outside of the school right across the street from our parking lot. Good times.

i have driven quite a few of the new police chargers and we have quite a few of them sitting in the lot at work. nothing special if u ask me. now when the police get srt's engine for cruisers (doubt it will happen)then we will have something to worry about.

i saw a completely unmarked state police charger on I-94 last night, only way i could tell is that it was sitting in the center median with a crown vic.

We got those here in IL.:laugh:
we've got an unmarked 300C, unmarked EVO, C6, about 6 unmarked Z28s, and about 6+ unmarked Chargers plus the usual SUVs, C-Vics, and Impalas. The Evo and the 300C are the hardest to spot.

Oh, and those are just the city/county cops. not sure what the state has

Back