• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

mine are nice but my wifes are nicer:drool: .... oh wait there mine also:laugh::laugh::drool:

I need to touch booby...and not my own.

I had kind of a date last weekend & I was this close...

this_close_man.jpg

you should call up your ex and have I-miss-certain-things-about-you sex.
I hear that's what people do sometimes.

Last edited:
but that would be the one thing I don't miss...heh

she's having a hard enough time w/o me...all I need to do is lead her on, our "friends" aren't really talking to me now as it is, which makes them as big of fools as I've been over the years. So much for not picking sides, eh well, someone has to be the arsehole - may as well be me. :shrug:

sooo...fk'em & I'll go fk someone else :cool:

she's having a hard enough time w/o me...all I need to do is lead her on, our "friends" aren't really talking to me now as it is, which makes them as big of fools as I've been over the years. So much for not picking sides, eh well, someone has to be the arsehole - may as well be me. :shrug:

according to "nice guys" (read as: whiny single dudes), girls usually go for the asshole, so you should find someone else soon enough. ;)

according to "nice guys" (read as: whiny single dudes), girls usually go for the asshole, so you should find someone else soon enough. ;)

sweet! great news! moar boobies!

I just don't know how I'm going to kick my girl out of bed though...

Image006-8.jpg

Last edited:
bed?
you dont need one of those...
thats why they invented the floor, the couch, chairs, caskets, stairs, desks, counters, cars, workbenches, trunks, pool tables, benches, bathtubs, bowling alleys, libraries, parks....do i need to continue?
:D

bed?
you dont need one of those...
thats why they invented the floor, the couch, chairs, caskets, stairs, desks, counters, cars, workbenches, trunks, pool tables, benches, bathtubs, bowling alleys, libraries, parks....do i need to continue?
:D

No need to continue, but could you send that list to my wife?

Back