• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Subframe Connectors is on. Send in those deposits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
ok guys, we're probably going to order enough materials for 25 or 30. anyone buying AFTER the GB may pay a higher price.

ok, payment info:

please send paypal payments to nicklamet86@aol.com
that is John's paypal address. im too busy to keep track of all this myself right now. so there may be a day or two delay from when he receives it to when i post that it has been received. SFCs will be shipped on a first come first served basis meaning we will ship in order of payments received.

please add $5 to all paypal payments. you have the option of paying by personal check or money order as well. you can mail payments to:
Steve Medina
PO Box 3392
Winnetka, CA 91396

do NOT put True Forged on any checks or money orders as these are not being sold through my business.

if you only want to put a deposit down right now, that is fine. we will only need $20 and can wait up to 8 weeks for the remaining balance.
IF you want the bars unwelded (but ready to BE welded), please note so and deduct $20 from the total. total is $150 shipped (add $5 for paypal). john is good to go on welding them up so you must decide if its worth saving the $20 (unless you can do it yourself).

when paying, PLEASE include ALL of the following:
1. your first and last name
2. your CEG name
3. your phone number
4. your email address
5. the shipping address
6. whether this is being shipped to a business or residential address.
*7. if you want end caps welded on, please note this and add $20 to the cost.

failure to include these may result in delay of shipping.

i will ship these via fedex ground. shipping to Canada will likely be the same cost, but i need to check. i will also check on shipping to the UK.

if anyone has a copy of the install guide i emailed out for these, please send me a copy. the copy i had is being held hostage on my old laptop which is dead.

if you have any questions, EMAIL me at svt4stv@gmail.com
do NOT PM me, please.

we will order the materials on monday and ill begin cutting it up this week. welding will begin next weekend so the first sets should ship out the following week. even if you just make a deposit right now, we will still make ALL the sets and leave them waiting to be shipped.

i will start a list with who has paid what, in order of receipt. no need for you to post that you have paid unless it has been a few days and you have not seen your name added to the list.

**we have three completed sets from the old GB that were already spoken for. HolyRollers and LUCA have already paid for them and they will be shipped out on monday. i cannot recall who the 3rd person was and dont have a copy of the PM. if youre reading this, please contact me asap and send payment so they can ship out. they are done **

steve

Last edited:
i have payment info on a few people. i just need john to put it in chronological order for me so i can put the names on the list.

i HOPE people are putting if the shipping address is residential or business as requested in the blue text

i will say that im going to have to send in the full amount after i do my engine swap. Sorry about that, but i will be in on this. That just has all my funds.

ok, john is itching to order the steel already. i told him to take his pills and to give it to friday for the stragglers. i also still need to get quotes on shipping to the motherland (well not MY motherland but our nation's). can someone from the UK please PM me their full address so i can see what the shipping would be for y'all.

i still need to print out all the paypal payments we've received. we're up to 17 right now, including 6 paid in full. IF you are going to mail a check/money order please email me to let me know so we can include you when we order the materials. for anyone who gets left out, we'll have a few sets left over but there's no guarantee that you'll be able to get your hands on them. if we run out and need to get more steel for one or two more people, you'll have to pay a little more because they wont deliver it for free under a certain amount.

you have till friday to get your $20 deposits in. its only $20 people. then you can have up to at least two months to come up with the balance. im trying to be as flexible as i can here for people. so take advantage :)

no im still here, sorry, been really busy.

im still sorting out the list of who's paid but we're up to about 23 now. all payments have been done via paypal with the exception of Zack M. from SD who paid via check.

we'll be ordering the steel this week and starting on it. ill get it updated. no worries, these will probably begin shipping out next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back