• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Subframe Connectors is on. Send in those deposits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there be any discount for local pickup?

yes, you'd save the $30 for shipping. john can install them for you too, but not right now. his POS gen I sho is tieing up the lift right now. he'd install them for $50 which is about $20-25 less than the shop where a few of us had ours installed.

if you can on your list, please make note of a change to my set. I would like them UNWELDED. thanks

ok ok, sheesh! :help:

sorry, john got stuck doing a last minute transmission swap on a pos V8 sho that someone had towed to his house (without even checking with him first!) lol. they had discussed it previously and all of a sudden this car shows up out of the blue (no pun intended). so he had to knock it out because his gay street doesnt have parking during the day (weekdays). he has to cram all the cars in his driveway somehow..

ive been incredibly busy and now my uncle suddenly went to the hospital needing an emergency liver transplant and might not make it :cry:

and of course, Easter weekend...

need any more excuses? ive got a book full of em :p

anywho, we had to double check the angle of the bars again since that little fiasco two weeks or so ago. john said he would try to get a few welded up yesterday. i havent spoken with him yet. he really wants to get them done more than i do actually, lol. he's insistent on getting them all done asap. which is good, because he can easily do my job, but i cant do his (welding), lol.

this is pretty much a weekend thing when it comes to making them. shipping can be done during the week (by me). ill speak with him today to see if any are ready to ship out yet. ill also try to check into updating the list of who's paid.

steve

Any recent updates Steve?
I have the remainder of my $, just holding off until I see that these are just about finished up and ready to ship.

Thanks!

hey guys. i was at John's yesterday working on these and we had a bit of serious argument over this and our parts car. he was all pissed off and said he doesnt want to weld these things any more :help: i dont know what to do. i cant weld :help:

i think we may just have to issue everyone a refund. but even then, john collected all the payments..:blackeye: i guess ill just try to pay everyone out of my own pocket, though it may take some time...:help:

ok ok, i didnt know someone else could step up. i need to nip this in the bud before it gets all :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed up!

this was an April Fool's Joke that was quickly spiraling towards disaster :laugh:
usually i can pull one off on here pretty well :shrug:

all is fine. we have 5 sets done iirc, ready to ship. almost all the metal is cut, just waiting to be welded up. these 5 sets will ship out this week with tracking #s emailed to the new owners (provided all the required info was given). so far we only have 7 peeps paid in full, so we're doing ok. john has been working feverishly this past weekend on welding these up.

that's why i havent updated here for the past few days. ive been holding out for today :laugh::troutslap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back