• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You rule Joey

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Got the HUGE intercooler today.

2hxz5.jpg

To show how big it is, a pack of cigs on top.

e052cw.jpg

Now to get it all powdercoated black when the pipes come from Joey.

And on a side note, some msds headers for vader that I got this weekend from Mattv aka hellcat

345y2ie.jpg

Dang man I'm having a hard enough time turning one SVT into a sweet SVT now you have two! Glad to see you're not neglecting the black car I've always thought it was sweet.

Thanks man, I am not going to neglect it but it wont get as much attention. Its just getting some small upgrades I always wanted to do, but its almost done. I will do as much as I can n/a to a 2.5l that I can then its done.

Thanks man, I am not going to neglect it but it wont get as much attention. Its just getting some small upgrades I always wanted to do, but its almost done. I will do as much as I can n/a to a 2.5l that I can then its done.

Yeah I've been praying daily my 2.5 is almost done so I can upgrade to a 3L :D

Well I am going black with it cause I want it to be the ultimate sleeper, I dont want anyone to know from seeing it that its turbod, that and I am gonna get some mesh powdercoated flat black for the lower front to hide it even more.

Its not going on for a while. I need to get used to the power it already has first. Maybe we will do the swap at sz then Joey can help me with the swap and maybe tweaking the tune on the PRP and help me understand how to use the PRP, cause I have no idea,lol and yes your time will be paid for Joey:laugh: :laugh:

on silver it blends in sort of. i'm just not a fan of the "unfinished" look.
...ahh,who the hell am i kidding,i'd still hit it:laugh:

Seems to me having the intercooler powdercoated would hurt the heat transfer there by defeating the purpose of it all together. Would basically act as an insulator.

Which is why Ryan should go with a thermal extracting coating... Since he's rolling in money... and starting new posts ever 32 seconds

Seems to me having the intercooler powdercoated would hurt the heat transfer there by defeating the purpose of it all together. Would basically act as an insulator.

Which is why Ryan should go with a thermal extracting coating... Since he's rolling in money... and starting new posts ever 32 seconds

thats what i was wondering about

I would have to agree. I've heard anodizing is a possibility.

haven't you guys ever seen a black radiator? :shrug:

btw, what kind of IC is that? treadstone?

Back