• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April Meet at Harry's

April Meet at Harry's

• Saturday, April 12th

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Sunday, April 13th

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

xtascox

Hard-core CEG'er
Well it's that time of the year again to start planning a Harry's meet. Luca and I figured April would be a good time to plan for.

Let's start throwing some dates out there!

Looks like I'll actually be able to bring my car to this meet:laugh:
But no messing with eclipses with fake intercoolers on the way up...

I'm looking for mostly interior stuff also, pre98 console and trunk lid being at the top of my list right now.

Well since ESU is retarded, we have no easter vaction, but we have an arbitary two day vacation april 10th and 11th.

So that weekend would be Saturday the 12th and Sunday the 13th. Sound like a good weekend to you guys?

I think Sat will work for me.
I'll let you know for sure very soon.

I think this time you'll be glad you didn't come with us. Your car is going to sound good. :)

You know you want to go to the yard, I've got you curious now. ;)
When you are ready we'll hit the Pennsburg Harry's.

You bringing a torch or a
sawzall.gif
? that would make it a easy job :laugh:

The real problematic question is, where are we going to eat?

We drove Lieby's out of business with my bad parking, us stopping customer traffic to take pictures, and Dan/Glenn's insatiable urge for older women. :laugh:

Ugh

I can't make it for the 12th. I just found out that my family has scheduled the bridal shower for the wedding I'm missing for Carlisle on the Aptirl 12th...

My vote can be moved from Saturday to Sunday...which would put the score dead even @ 3 to 3.

Back