• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April Meet at Harry's

April Meet at Harry's

• Saturday, April 12th

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Sunday, April 13th

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
1. Alex
2. Scott
3. Glenn
4. Chris
5. Ken

thats what i meant by it won't take me long lol there are always just a few to run through so. and what i am looking for is so simple to grab off so anyways are you coming brain

thats what i meant by it won't take me long lol there are always just a few to run through so. and what i am looking for is so simple to grab off so anyways are you coming brain

Brain... you made me LOL!

I wish I had known it was changed to Sunday. Just a few hours ago I scheduled something for that day. I'll get to a Northeast meet someday. If that other something doesn't pan out, I'll show up.

OK, so I'm guessing this has something to do with a girl since you said "other something". :D

Forget the chick, come with us. ;) Or, bring her along.

If you decide to come down for the meet, PM me and I'll give you my number.

Last edited:
Nope. I've been single forever. :) Actually it has to do with a mystery mod for the SVT.

:cool: Well then, I hope your "other something" pans out.
Anytime you'd like to come down this way, let us know and we'll schedule a meet.

Well, you can't go to Lieby's :laugh: I have a friend who lives in Hazelton, I could ask him where's good to eat for you.

Well, you can't go to Lieby's :laugh: I have a friend who lives in Hazelton, I could ask him where's good to eat for you.

Ask him and I stress it again. If you want to go you can ride with me. Chances are I'm not getting anything up there, I'm just going for the fun of Harry's.

I might (depending on certain factors) have a surprise if all goes well this coming week.:cool:

Maybe I will, I do have a job now at Advance Auto, and I do get paid tomorrow, but since I started work this past saturday and only got 4 hours on this pay I will probably get $0 from that, and I might be selling something I have next week for like $60 so I will have that money, but then I'm coming home for the weekend, and I gotta buy some beer, so we'll see what goes down and I'll tell you when it gets closer.

Also my friend suggested The Beltway Diner if anyone's heard of it? Says they have good food there and it's not too far away from Harry's. I'll have him give me directions though to check for you.

I'm going to try and come to this, I may have to leave early again though.

1. Alex
2. Scott
3. Glenn
4. Chris
5. Ken
6. Jason
7. Mr. Troll

I might (depending on certain factors) have a surprise if all goes well this coming week.:cool:

Are you bringing the contour owner whose car we wrote on at shenanigans? :laugh:

If you guys are looking for a place to eat in Hazleton, the Blue Comet Diner is good. I use to go there all the time when I was in college.

Thanks Chris!
I tried mapquest and it tells me both Harry's and Blue Comet addresses are incorrect. :shrug: I'll try running it on my GPS and see how far it is.
http://www.discoverourtown.com/PA/local-46379.html

Harry's April Specials (scroll down to see April)
http://www.wegotused.com/HazleSpec.htm
It's on lower Church St (Rt 309) I think. To get there from the Sheetz at 309 and Airport Rd, take 309 through town, through Diamond Ave, and through Broad St. These directions are from memory, so I'm hoping they're right lol.

Woohoo! Now the only real problem is finding out how many miles are on the transmissions...god damn digital Odometers.:blackeye:

Since the Time is closing in, Just wanted to recap the details:

On Sunday April 13th:

-Meeting at Harry's U-Pull-It, Hazelton @ 11 am,
--- Aim to be about 10:45 so we can avoid putting mail in my box this time :blackeye: and we'll be in the yard by 11!
--- We're hitting the ford section for Contours and maybe mustangs
--- then to help glenn :laugh:
-when everyone's done we're going to Blue Comet Diner

:cool:

Back