• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

black98csvt's CSVT

what Chris I only do a good jod?! I was thinking more like great or amazing. j/k hehe. I just love what I do and am happy to help. Oh i had my buddy wash and wax the car, it looks awesome and I will take a few pics if i get a min.

Dougspaintedtails.jpg

Wow. I'm very, very disappointed. These pics have been up for days and no one has noticed anything interesting about them.

Now everyone take another GOOD look at the pic above and tell me if anything is...oh, say...missing. :p

C'mon. Somebody humor me. :)

Wow. I'm very, very disappointed. These pics have been up for days and no one has noticed anything interesting about them.

Now everyone take another GOOD look at the pic above and tell me if anything is...oh, say...missing. :p

C'mon. Somebody humor me. :)
Looks like the trunk keyhole is missing.

can't see the pics at work but it must be the seals in the rear quarter panel under the tail lights ... since i remember hearing the comment "everything was shaved"

can't see the pics at work but it must be the seals in the rear quarter panel under the tail lights ...

Nope, that's not it. ;)

I know, I know **raises hand** Can I tell?

No, you can't tell. It's not fair! You're in on it!

Brian- It's not the seals, but you're getting warmer.

crap I didn't mean seals i meant the vertical seam under the tail light where the panel below the taillight is joined to the quarter panel ...

Back