• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

black98csvt's CSVT

hey I use to live there, but that was something like 15 years ago, my family was on Elm Street ....

go to the July 4th fireworks, the cound and lighting company I work for works that event :laugh:

We can sit on the roof and watch the fireworks. We have a perfect view from there, and we don't have to deal with traffic! That's cool that they do that event.

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, that I started, Doug.
It's the NE, it happens all the time. :D ;)[I

We can sit on the roof and watch the fireworks. We have a perfect view from there, and we don't have to deal with traffic! That's cool that they do that event.

I finally figured it out ... Wooster street is just around the corner from Elm street. the major road below 108 is 110 also. btw elm street is the one that runs up the hill beside the large catholic church almost on the corner near the library.

I finally figured it out ... Wooster street is just around the corner from Elm street. the major road below 108 is 110 also. btw elm street is the one that runs up the hill beside the large catholic church almost on the corner near the library.

Oh! I know where that is! Wow, that is close to Wooster St. Cool.

How's the alarm working for you? Happy with it?

are those painted eyelids?

if so, has anyone tried rattle-can paint?

cause i may be the 1st..lol
I painted mine. I just used bumper/trim paint. Turned out nice. I will probably do the lower part of the light too and make the paint gloss instead of satin.

DSC_0164.jpg

Be nice troll or I won't look up phone numbers for you or fax your s:censored:t for you anymore.

:D :laugh:

thanks for all the good feed back, it makes all the work worth it. its not done yet but it gets closer every day. i hope to see many of you at carlisle.

Can't wait to see it all done Doug. Couple of weeks and we'll be up there.

It looks even better in person Paul. I haven't seen the wheels since he's painted them though.

I'll be in CT either the 3rd or 4th of May.
Steph is moving.

:cool:
I'll let you know which day it will be when I find out.
You gonna help too? ;) Pizza is on Steph. :laugh:

:cool:
I'll let you know which day it will be when I find out.
You gonna help too? ;) Pizza is on Steph. :laugh:

woah, woah, woah, who said anything about helping out :laugh:

yeah I am sure I can help out. If you haven't been up to Country Pizza in Monroe you should go.

You don't have to help. ;) I can give you a call when we're almost done and we can meet up for lunch. Will Jess be around too?

well the SVT is still in the garage but everything was ok the next day, so good so far :laugh:

I know it will be fine. Doug does a good job. :)

Back