• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

next gen Taurus with TTV6 look NOW before its too la..

I uploaded it to my photobucket...so here you go.

2010_Ford_Taurus.jpg

FYI, i just talked to my friend who works for Ford, i showed him that picture and he goes

"oh yeah, I've seen that before"
"its made of clay"

yeah, if they figure out who took that pic they will be fired for sure. That shot is inside one of the design studios.

yeah, if they figure out who took that pic they will be fired for sure. That shot is inside one of the design studios.

I was gonna say. Looks like there is a clay model in the background. If its like GM, not many people get into the model areas.

I was gonna say. Looks like there is a clay model in the background. If its like GM, not many people get into the model areas.

Yeah, its really difficult to get into the studios. Last time I was in a Ford studio, the 2005 Mustang was still just in clay in there.

FYI, i just talked to my friend who works for Ford, i showed him that picture and he goes

"oh yeah, I've seen that before"
"its made of clay"

You should of told him that people took pictures of it at a gas station. So he can explain to us how a clay car uses gas?

Back