• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My 2000 CSVT

klapp

CEG'er
I purchased my CSVT about a month ago from Grant(imurdaddytoo sport).
Since the purchase, I have installed an Optima Red Top, a NPG CAI, and a Custom Cougars short throw. Cosmetically, I have painted the rims, and removed the ding guards. Also, I have installed a full stereo system. Here are the most current pics.
If wanted, I will snap some more of the stereo. Enjoy!!!

SVT removed ding guards.jpg

SVT motor.jpg

svt short throw.jpg

TJ sub box install.jpg

Im planning on doing black hightowers, and then tinting the tail lights and windows.
Im leaving for school in July and will be moving to AZ, so I'm not too sure how the money will be. I might have to wait untill I get settled down there before the windows get finished.

Update--------
Just purchased a set of black hightowers from Bagged. The silver strip will also be black. These pictutres will be put up as soon as I get them in the mail, and put on the 'tour.
I tinted my tail lights last weekend. Here are some pictures. Also, I started to build my trunk. Keep in mind that there is probably only about 2 hours into the trunk, and it is far friom being finished. Enjoy!!!!

SVT trunk layout1.jpg

tinted tails1.jpg

tinted tails2.jpg

tinted tails3.jpg

Back