• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

One thing I hate is when drivers are yapping on their cellphones and driving BADLY.
Drivers in a hurry to pass me and cut me off to make the next exit so they can shop at the outlets.
Honda's with the fart cans 'thinking' they are driving ferrari's. I just shake my head.
Previously said Honda's, with the stereo up to maximum deafness....
Drivers that are turning right to go to a store and they stop IN THE ROAD, with PLENTY of room in the lot to pull up... AaaaRGGGHHHHH.

Kimmyskunk

Ditto to ALL of that, but you forgot one: People who turn left from the right lane:bah:

Yeah.. I couldn't figure out how to make the wording for the edit work right!!!

Last edited:
peeve ; when my rear spoiler gets hot and lifts and makes a gap between it and the trunk

Delete all you want there Davo, we can still read it. LOL!
Here I thought you were a friend. You were mean. :(

at least you wernt swimming in the interior!!!

Very true!

Honda's with the fart cans 'thinking' they are driving ferrari's. I just shake my head.

I'm with ya there.
It's been kinda warm here lately and it seems the Honda people have gotten their rides out of the closet or out from wherever they keep them. The bees have been buzzing like crazy the last few days. Don't they know that a fart can does not sound good?? :shrug::help::confused:

well.... people who drive hondas have issues anyways

i hav a friend who just bought a faded red 1995 civic with 182k on it. it has typical honda Rot in the wheel wells. and he paid 2800 for it.:shocked::shocked::nonono:

but it had cheap rims:shrug:

People who put "fart cans" on their Honda and think it sounds good, they have issues. :laugh:

$2800!? Holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:. Someone made out like a bandit and someone got ripped off. ;) Cheap rims... :cool:

yeah... i basically told him he was a tard.

he said "dude, hondas cost money. plus its the body style i wanted"

i tried to convince him i could have bought a WAY better car for 3k. but he didnt want to hear it:bah:

I wonder if my Thrush Glasspack sounds better than a Civic with a Autozone coffee can.

My new peeve...

The :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing batteries in my camera die way too fast and if left alone for 2 days...are dead without even using them. :mad:

Delete all you want there Davo, we can still read it. LOL!
Here I thought you were a friend. You were mean. :(

You and your super clean car.... I that's more of an envy than a pet peeve though.

New pet peeve - Feeling like I don't have the time or opportunity to get my car as clean as LUCA...

Last edited:
Back