• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

i have come to the conclusion that mostly everything everyone else does is a pet peeve of mine. people in general suck. outside of my friends and family i could honestly do without them all.

i have come to the conclusion that mostly everything everyone else does is a pet peeve of mine. people in general suck. outside of my friends and family i could honestly do without them all.

welp, that confirms the antisocial diagnosis...:laugh:

ditto

when people drive on a two lane highway without using the cruise control in a car that has it and can't maintane a set speed and back up traffic/also people that won't pass slower drivers

I drive with my brights on during the day. I'm sure it pisses people off enough.

That just means I've gotten one step towards my goal of pissing off the world.

The warmer weather today shoud have helped dry your interior out. That is, assuming it was parked outside.

Pet Peeve: Hail storm (on Sun.) when you have cars parked outside. :mad:

Luckily, no damage. :) Phew...

Glad to hear that you had no damage Aaron.
My front bumper was outside during that storm and came away unscathed. :)

Last edited:
Pet peeves?

Pet peeves?

One thing I hate is when drivers are yapping on their cellphones and driving BADLY.
Drivers in a hurry to pass me and cut me off to make the next exit so they can shop at the outlets.
Honda's with the fart cans 'thinking' they are driving ferrari's. I just shake my head.
Previously said Honda's, with the stereo up to maximum deafness....
Drivers that are turning right to go to a store and they stop IN THE ROAD, with PLENTY of room in the lot to pull up... AaaaRGGGHHHHH.
Im a local truck driver and I see it ALL... THE... Time......

Kimmyskunk

Back