• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just my ******* luck!!!

jeez its like a soap opera with this car ever since you join.Other than that atleast it is going to get fixed,this time try to keep it from being damaged maybe hire a personal guard for it>?!?

How did the get the keys.

Idiots, that is why I dont let anyone drive my car. Pure stupidity. If they had moved it then you would have thought it wa stolen.

Sounds like dumbass friends.

BTW my dad kind of did the same thing. We were living a theatre and he was in a rush. He was drving his Ranger and he backed up and scraped a pole. So we touched up the scratches and put some bullet hole decals on it to hide it.

Good thing he is going to pay for it. Hopefully he follows through with the deal.
Friend or not get this in writing, its the only way you will be able to get it fixed. Its smart and gives you some legal power.

I don't think but a handful of ppl have driven my cars in the 16 years I've been driving. Most of them would have been over the age of 25.

You know, I was just thinking that you needed to call the police again and see if they could find evidence linking it to your ex (unless he's in the pokey), so it's a very good thing your friend confessed to the dumb thing. He deserves a smack, and you better tell him that.

That really sucks. Anyways, I have a black mirror off a SVT. Shoot me a pm if you need it.

Jeff

Last edited:
I'm with Y2KSVT. It appears you're inadvertently setting yourself up for a lot of this stuff that happens.

I'm with Y2KSVT. It appears you're inadvertently setting yourself up for a lot of this stuff that happens.

Honestly i try to keep a good rep around here because I dont want to wake up one day to that. Everyone almost knows whose blacked out car that is and etc and they all know where I live. I dont go around trying to make fun of people or make fun of their cars. Im dreadfully scared to wake up one day and find my window like that. I would seriously cry :cry:

If it makes you feel any better, my GF's aunt backed into my car last winter and then came back in laughing her ass off when she told me that she hit my car... I almost hit her... I was pissed...

Now, her aunt didn't really even care, they're loaded anyways, but that's my baby...

If you're lucky, you can grab a new mirror out of a junkyard. I grabbed the bracket for mine and just replaced that, putting the shell of the mirror on the new bracket... We had to bend back some screw holes in the door but other than that, it wasn't bad at all...

My car almost got in another accident the other day... I let a friend of mine move my car cuz she wanted to drive it. I figured why not... Then she starts backing the car back into the driveway to where I had it parked... Almost hit another friends car... Had she backed up another few inches I would've needed a new rear bumper...

Honestly i try to keep a good rep around here because I dont want to wake up one day to that. Everyone almost knows whose blacked out car that is and etc and they all know where I live. I dont go around trying to make fun of people or make fun of their cars. Im dreadfully scared to wake up one day and find my window like that. I would seriously cry :cry:
I go around making fun of people and their cars. But they ain't gonna do anything to my cars. But that's because I'd hunt them down and eat them and their babies.

I agree with y2ksvt. Get new friends. Any friend of mine that I would let hold my keys, I can trust to not do anything to my cars and if something happened on accident they wouldn't try to hide it. Any friend that wouldn't do the same is not worth having.

I don't know where you live. :( I'm still waiting on an invite so I can come eat some spice-ay food. :)

No offense, but I think you should look into re-evaluating who you associate with. Your ex beats up an entire side of your car, and now this? Sorry about your car, but seriously, what aren't you telling us?

Mark

agree...and you may want to cut back on the partying, seeing as how this crap is happening when you "have a few friends over". You seem to be surrounded by alot of drama...:shrug: :blackeye:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goonz SVT

Honestly Goonz, I don't think anybody on CEG is small minded enough to do something to your car. Besides, do you really have something to say that is soooo harsh you'd fear for your ride?? Worst that could happen is it'd get t-bagged.... :ponder:

Honestly Goonz, I don't think anybody on CEG is small minded enough to do something to your car. Besides, do you really have something to say that is soooo harsh you'd fear for your ride?? Worst that could happen is it'd get t-bagged.... :ponder:

im wasnt talking about CEG doing this, I was talking about my local townies..:blackeye:

I agree with y2ksvt. Get new friends. Any friend of mine that I would let hold my keys, I can trust to not do anything to my cars and if something happened on accident they wouldn't try to hide it. Any friend that wouldn't do the same is not worth having.

For sure!! What kind of friend would think it's funny to move your car and not tell you.....the kind that gets their azz kicked. And then they screw it up and not tell you in the middle of a snow/ice storm? Dump the :censored: for brains, they don't care about you or your car.

Only 2 people have driven my car besides me, my son and my mechanic. No one else is worthy.

Thats why they thought it was funny, is because I don't let ANYONE drive my car.... except my boss once.... but other than that, not even my mom..:crazy: she doesn't like that though. None of my friends have ever driven her. AAAnnnd I do entertain often but the people I have over all are over 25 usually.... My friend works at a lawfirm and its people she works with.... yes i said it... The guy who hit the pole is 29... i think thats its because men can't drive... hmm... :shrug: ....

Getting the window fixed on tuesday, The rest is getting fixed on the 15th... damnit.. another few days without my baby... ahhh...

Oh and I added a garage to my rent.. its lame living the apt. life!! They can charge $175 :blackeye: a month for a garage.. but now i know its worth it... yay...:laugh:

Back