• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just my ******* luck!!!

The wonderful late Christmas present i woke up too...... ahhh....
DSC03294.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

DSC03297.jpg

DSC03296.jpg

DSC03295.jpg

DSC03293.jpg

Wow... I am about readyto give up on her.... Someone is out to get me....

I think that someone out to get you is your :censored: hole ex-bf. That really sucks :nonono: If only people would grow up

Jeez, after you just got it back too. Hit and run? First pick I thought rock through the window. Damn!

Damn that sucks. I think I have a spare mirror. It's not black it's silver but if you want it just pay shipping. I will look when I get home tonight.

Aaron

No offense, but I think you should look into re-evaluating who you associate with. Your ex beats up an entire side of your car, and now this? Sorry about your car, but seriously, what aren't you telling us?

Mark

haha.... all this damage and damn $$$ and I didn't even do any of it... I would complain alot less if some of this ish was something I did you know... agh

Wow, seems that you've ran into a little bit if bad luck.

People really suck. I feel for yah. Same thing happened to my brother up at his school. His brakes went and he parked his car in a diff parking lot, the next day he woke up to both mirrors ripped off and some scratches. On a better note, he got two heated mirrors out of the deal.

The insurance deductible is prob more money than the cost of the mirror and window.

No offense, but I think you should look into re-evaluating who you associate with.

+1, if nothing was stolen then someone meant to this to ur car

Im Sorry that happened to ur car , and after you posted the pics this morning too.

People suck.

Last edited:
WTH...Thats :censored: up! :nonono: After you just got it back. At least you don't have re-tint issues to deal with as well.

So was it a rock or what? If so how's the interior doing?

Jeesh. Im glad I live in a rural area and have the option of parking my car in the garage. :rolleyes:

I know you said you "woke up to" this damage.... but there is clearly white paint on the back of the mirror and on the door below the mirror. :confused:

You aren't having good luck with that car lately. :( Any word on the ex and when his court date is?

I found out what happened!!! I was very confused about the damage and how too... it all makes since now.... so... last night i had some friends over and a couple of the guys thought it would be funny to play a trick on me and move my car to another parking spot.... well.. he hit a pole (the undercover parking thingy) and he freaked out and parked it back where i had parked it... came back inside and pretended that nothing happened... I called him today to tell him how messed up my car was and he couldn't lie... he feels sooo bad cuz he knows that i love my car and has offered to pay for it.. thank goodness.... still doesn't make this who shin dig better...

I hate people...

last night i had some friends over and a couple of the guys thought it would be funny to play a trick on me and move my car to another parking spot.... well.. he hit a pole (the undercover parking thingy) and he freaked out and parked it back where i had parked it... came back inside and pretended that nothing happened...

you see...now that's how people get shot!

Good, he confessed. I knew there is no way that damaged happened while parked in the parking spot.

Accident reconstruction is sort of a hobby of mine. ;)

That is a cool picture. Like you said, too bad it's your car.
Hide your keys.

Back