• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just my ******* luck!!!

I live in a really upscale place.. damnit.. haha... right down the street from a private golfcourse... Alot of older folk live here, so i guess the apt.'s think that its ok to charge large amounts

You mine as well pay for a storage compartment at the local storage place. I could have paid $300 for 6 months of storage, which also included me driving it often.

damn that sucks, you're getting ripped off.

hah .. Boston living had me thinking that was a GOOD price. I'm paying the equivalent to $300+ for the privilege of an apartment that has a parking space (in comparison to others here that don't), never mind a garage.

Oh and I added a garage to my rent.. its lame living the apt. life!! They can charge $175 :blackeye: a month for a garage.. but now i know its worth it... yay...:laugh:

Ouch...$175 for a Garage parking, are they nuts????
damm....& I pay $15 for an outside parking spot with my apt.

$175 a month???...do you get anything with that, like a free car wash & oil change?

I live in a really upscale place.. damnit.. haha... right down the street from a private golfcourse... Alot of older folk live here, so i guess the apt.'s think that its ok to charge large amounts

you should see my area, its considered upscale in MA. But still we had kids drive by throwin rocks at peoples cars, mine got hit as well..this was about a year ago :blackeye:

Back