• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PhotoShop Skills?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under normal circumstances, I'd tell you how idoitic your comment was, talk some trash back, call you names, make fun of you, yada yada yada, but because I am a christian, and involved in christian things, I'll just tell you that while I'm in Heaven, the alternative for you looks way bleeker!

Look, we could debate this here and now, but why bother, if you can't help me with my photoshop requet, bug off, easy as that!

HAMMY1105!?!?!?!?!?! HOLY ****, U roll for hammy's, i roll for me. I didn't know there was a person solely dedicated to fat chicks! Are you cooler the bigger a hammy you pork?!?! Does more fat add coolness?

That is some Sweet E-pwnage.

Hammy.. You're looking at a very short life here in CEG land.

Hey Hammy is there any particular reason you're jumping down this guys throat? Stop being a biggot. Yeah you have different ideals and beliefs. We all do. Hell I don't even believe in god, but I respect other's beliefs and have no right to ridicule them for it. If this was a topic about how any non christians are going to hell, I'd say something about it but the guy just asked for some help with photoshop. I think people with attitudes like yours have no place in the world today and also you should be banned.

holyroller, could you maybe do a qwik mspaint or something the design your looking for, i read throught the original post and got slightly confused, are you looking for something like what NorMich has?

Oh and Hammy,
Die-Go_try_this.jpg

I can't figure out what you mean by the paint scheme. I mean, bwah? Draw a crappy version in MS paint and then maybe someone with skills can make a good version in PhotoShop. Anyway, here's what I think you're talking about, but I'm watching TV at the same time, so I could be a little off.
ead87714.jpg

Is that a dead ringer for your car or what?!?! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back