• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PhotoShop Skills?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
OK, looking for someone with photoshop skills...

I have a 98 SVt, And I have a Andy's Auto Sport c-27 Front Bumper.

The paint job I want to see is black on top, silver frost on the bottom, and a thin white line seperating them, however, i want the seperation to go the middle side of the car forward, then down around the front of the tire, then the middle front of the bumper, and curving down around the big hole in the middle of the bumper.

Thanks...

If you're gonna do a two-tone, do this :drool:

nakayamarsx518inch.jpg

on holyrollerz i am screen name fenetix, but i dont have the bumper on the car yet, thats why i didn't post pics... if you look at mattys car, i want half black(top) and half silver frost(bottom, with a white pin stripe seperating them, and i want it to go down around the front bumper, then down around the center hold of that andys auto sport bumper

Holyrollerz!?!?!?!? Holy ****, u roll for god, I roll for me. I didnt know there was a christian car club. Is the cross a necessary body style bolt-on/power upgrade on their cars? Does higher conviction make your car faster?

Holyrollerz!?!?!?!? Holy ****, u roll for god, I roll for me. I didnt know there was a christian car club. Is the cross a necessary body style bolt-on/power upgrade on their cars? Does higher conviction make your car faster?
thats BS...who gives a **** if he is in a christian car club. More power to him! Cars are cars, no matter how u look at it. And for You Hammy...think before you speak because that was highly uncalled for!

HAMMY1105!?!?!?!?!?! HOLY ****, U roll for hammy's, i roll for me. I didn't know there was a person solely dedicated to fat chicks! Are you cooler the bigger a hammy you pork?!?! Does more fat add coolness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back