• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

Could have bought mine. It's perfect. Just needs paint. Could have spent the gas $ on paint. LOL!

I know, I kinda wish I did, he was asking $250 and now I see why, even though its barely worth $50, he said it was in good condition. Did you get my pm?

LMGDAO! $250 for a $1200 bumper and it's going to be nice?! Mine is supposedly sold this w/e. Good luck finding a deal close to what mine is. Ok I'm done posting here.

I just threw a rear SVT bumper into the dumpster about 3 weeks ago. Probably needed about 50.00 worth or repairs + refinishing.

sorry.

thats not what im looking for, im not looking to do body repairs, thats not my specialty, todras if he says its in good condition and agrees that we each drive 2.5 hours to meet, I would think it would be in good condition, he probably just wanted the money, I know I've been known to sell stuff for less than its worth, because I am always anxious to sell.

Agreed. He'd get an ass kicking if I showed up and that's the condition it was in for sure. I better be getting gas money!

I need a drivers side A-Pillar in Midnight Blue before next weekend -- Have 3 gauge pillar pod that we can talk about trading with.

Brand New Autometer Phantom Gauges as well to sell with it if interested. (Air/Fuel, Voltmeter & Oil Pressure)

Again... I need this A Pillar Immediately if possible (delivering car to transporting service next FRIDAY the 21st)

Kyle is going to help me obtain an A-pillar as he has an extra - he will most likely nab my gauges too but already has a 3 pillar pod...

so... I guess mine is for sale?

WTB: Center Section of Taillights

WTB: Center Section of Taillights

I need this piece becausmy license plate bracket is broken and it comes as a whole. Anyone have one?

I had one.... and packed it into the car for transport.. I wish you had posted this earlier as the car is currently headed to San Diego.

Back