• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

K&N FILTERS

K&N FILTERS

I can get brand new K&N filters from $40 let me know if interested and part # you are interested in. I will get direct quote and post back or IM you!

Trunk Interior

Trunk Interior

Looking to pick-up a complete trunk interior. I believe it is 3 pieces. 2 sides and the cardboard piece that goes over the spare. No, I haven't been transporting bodies back there either, just the good 'ol leaky air vent in the trunk, took out, moved a couple times = gone. Color doesn't really matter. Actually I think they only came in 1 color? Thanks

I can get K&N filters brand new from $40 (wholesale)pm me give me part# and get you a quote. Will also ship if needed.

Thanks.

Looking to pick-up a complete trunk interior. I believe it is 3 pieces. 2 sides and the cardboard piece that goes over the spare. No, I haven't been transporting bodies back there either, just the good 'ol leaky air vent in the trunk, took out, moved a couple times = gone. Color doesn't really matter. Actually I think they only came in 1 color? Thanks

I have the two sides for sale for $5 plus shipping if you want them. If you pick them up, you can have them for free.

I need the socket and bulb for the back of an Autometer pillar gauge. I went to hook up the volt gauge and low and behold, the socket and bulb are missing. Anyone have one by any chance laying around?

no kidding... not to mention that I work for RockAuto and we probably beat that price with the discount code I relay all the time.

you work for rock auto!?! Cool! Are you able to get others discounts, or just for yourself?

Which gauges to you have left from the cou-gar?

I thought you knew that I worked for RockAuto? I've worked for them almost 5 years now.

I always relay discount codes to GTO Pete and he posts them but I have been known to place a few orders for parts that fit my own vehicles and pass on the savings to people who are in our chapter (POLE)

The gauges I have left are currently in my SVT but not hooked up... they may never get hooked up but I havent made my mind up on the fate of the SVT's we have.

You need rubber? Audiobahn Equipment? Stage 3 Clutch? SVT Exhaust?

they were posted a few posts up or a page back

brand new.. 100% never installed - never mounted - still with stickers on

Fierce Ultra High Performance Rubber

225/40-18

set of 4 -- I gotta sell them as they were not wide enough for my 8.5 inch rims I just bought.

I just want to re-coop some of my money back.

I thought you knew that I worked for RockAuto? I've worked for them almost 5 years now.

I always relay discount codes to GTO Pete and he posts them but I have been known to place a few orders for parts that fit my own vehicles and pass on the savings to people who are in our chapter (POLE)

The gauges I have left are currently in my SVT but not hooked up... they may never get hooked up but I havent made my mind up on the fate of the SVT's we have.

You need rubber? Audiobahn Equipment? Stage 3 Clutch? SVT Exhaust?

Got the resonator removed, I would do the clutch, which needs to be done, but the problem is, I need my car, and I don't have a backup.... Gauges sound nice, but I gotta pay a speeding ticket and rent at the end of the month... Audiobahn equipment would be nice, but idk if I have the money for it....

Idk, how long does it take to tear down an MTX75 transmission and put it back together properly, remember I still have that shift tower bolt lingering... I want to be rid of that...

WTB:

20mm front swaybar (non-svt)

It's for the track car and I'm willing to pay shipping, but not much more, those who understand the project, understand the reason.

Back