• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ford Contour Hood Lift Gas Spring Strut Shock SVT SE Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about putting your name on the list, it was just to see if we coudl get 30+ people. Jsut click the link to order and pay! :)

Paid in full

01. CSVT4LIFE - Paid
02. KerryKool - Paid
03. Sprebound - Paid
04. Fordsvt98
05. Yamaha racer 686 - Paid
06. dcSVT - Paid
07. TourDeForce - PAID
08. KyleQ - Paid
09. CSVT#49 - Paid
10. Eric L - Paid
11. Schattastic SVT - Paid
12. ov3n(MUSTANG)(NECO)
13. COOGAH(COUGAR)(NECO)
14. Daves95Contour
15. sweetsvt - Paid
16. extremeVFT03(COUGAR)(NECO)
17. SVT3Rivieres (Contour) Paid
18. SVT3Rivieres (Cougar) Paid
19. mosoblkcougar (COUGAR)(NECO)
20. cvsmightymouse24 (COUGAR)(NECO)
21. Bensenvill (COUGAR)(NECO) (QuickLIFT ELITE Carbon Fiber)Paid
22. 02ALASKANCOUGAR(cougar)(NECO)
23. TourDeForce - Paid
24. JScullin(COUGAR)(NECO)
25. MOMO(Cougar, LOW force! CF)(NECO)
26. OZ(CF Hood)(cougar)(NECO)
27. Cobra - Paid
28. Frosty (LOW FORCE FOR FIBERGLASS HOOD)PAID
29. Striker2 - Paid
30. Hammy1105 - Paid
31. TeamSVTour (LOW FORCE FOR CF) PAID
32. justa2pt5L (COUGAR)(NECO) (QuickLIFT ELITE LF/Fiberglass)Paid[/quote]

Well, I just got off of the phone with FedEx, and they lost my package. :mad: The lady put a "trace" out for it, so hopefully they'll find it. Man, that pisses me off.
Nathan

Well, I just got off of the phone with FedEx, and they lost my package. :mad: The lady put a "trace" out for it, so hopefully they'll find it. Man, that pisses me off.

Looks like mine entered a black hole as well. They're probably sitting on top of a gigantic pile of un-matched socks fresh from the dryers of the world.

They'll turn up, I'm sure.

I have not received mine. Anyone else in the same boat? I haven't even received a tracking number.

Same here, I send payment over 5 days ago and haven't received a peep. I sent them an email this morning questioning the lack of communication. I have the paypal receipt, I wonder whats up...

Hey KyleQ,
Just an FYI, you paid via eCheck which like a regular check takes a few days to clear (PayPal says it should clear on Feb. 22nd). We don't process your order until the check clears. You'll receive a tracking number once we process it. Thanks for your order!
Regards,
Andreas

Owner/Partner
Redline Tuning LLC

Don't worry guys. I didn't think I'd get mine and it finally showed up. The guys are Redline are good about communicating, so if you write them, they will respond.

Got mine and installed on Monday. Looks real nice and it makes a big differece with no hood prop in the way. Now to make my engine purty.:crazy:

Hey KyleQ,
Just an FYI, you paid via eCheck which like a regular check takes a few days to clear (PayPal says it should clear on Feb. 22nd). We don't process your order until the check clears. You'll receive a tracking number once we process it. Thanks for your order!
Regards,
Andreas

Owner/Partner
Redline Tuning LLC

Thank you for clarifying, I was unsure on how paypal does thier transaction, from my end it looked to clear immediatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back