• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#0474 Is alive once again!

Yeah no crap cause I have been home for like 2 hours,lol Once again ob thank you, you are the man, I got all the way home and the needle hasnt passed using 1/4 take yet and performance is better than I have ever seen in this car. It feels like a whole other csvt man!

I'm uploading pics now. Trey must be out driving.
no im stuck @ work:blackeye: I will however be waisting lots of gas later this evening! Im going to take her to the track thursday evening i think! this way we will see a before tune and after tune run!

Yeah no crap cause I have been home for like 2 hours,lol Once again ob thank you, you are the man, I got all the way home and the needle hasnt passed using 1/4 take yet and performance is better than I have ever seen in this car. It feels like a whole other csvt man!
my 3l is getting 23mpg with no tune! I am quite impressed! and I was not being easy on it at all lol!

Dude I wouldnt take that car to the track with a clutch that isnt broken in and a stock diff on a 3l, you are asking for trouble man.

Dude I wouldnt take that car to the track with a clutch that isnt broken in and a stock diff on a 3l, you are asking for trouble man.
the clutch has well over 600 miles on it now and will have close to 1k on it by the weeks end so it will be plenty broke in by then. The diff:shrug: if it breaks I'll upgrade. the trans only has roughly 15k on it. it shifts sooooooo much sweeter and smoother than my silver car did:drool: This car is a whole new animal man!

Well cool man, just dont launch hard or it will be down again for a while. Yeah Vader is running better than ever before, it runs better now with 127k on it then when I got it with 56k on it:cool: OB1 IS THE MAN!!!!!

Well cool man, just dont launch hard or it will be down again for a while. Yeah Vader is running better than ever before, it runs better now with 127k on it then when I got it with 56k on it:cool: OB1 IS THE MAN!!!!!
LMAO I dont doubt it at all man. I love being in an svt again and it being paid for is that much better!

Pics of working on Treys' car? The weather was not good! :nonono:
100_3200.jpg

100_3197.jpg

100_3195.jpg

Don't get out Trey we got it! :shrug:
100_3193.jpg

100_3194.jpg

100_3204.jpg

The rental that hauls ass!!
100_3205.jpg

100_3206.jpg

Why were you in the car Trey, water wont hurt you. I am man-pretty and I even get in the rain:laugh::laugh:

I bet your wive loves it now ob1, 2 les csvts hogging up the driveway,lol Tell Liz we said hey.

She has learned to accept the inevitable. :) Its no big deal for a car to sit in the yard a week before she asks if I bought it or if I'm working on it.

bwahahahaha plus your wife is cool as hell man. The pic with the red red and black black is AWSOME dude.

Why were you in the car Trey, water wont hurt you. I am man-pretty and I even get in the rain:laugh::laugh:

I bet your wive loves it now ob1, 2 les csvts hogging up the driveway,lol Tell Liz we said hey.
I was putting in the guage pod and installing my autometer temp guage so I could eyeball the temp. she has been acting a lil finiky with cooling.

Back