• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

120mph in a 55

Man, does that morons gene pool need a good flush! The good news is the idiot will off himself before he becomes too large a burden on the rest of the world. Hopefully alone.

Jim T.

3. In my area, I saw a 9-3 Saab Aero blow by me at 100+. I was doing 75 in a 65 and it passed me like I was going backwards. About 5 miles down the road I saw the car pulled over by a state trooper, and the statie was walking back to his car with a clump of wires and a bolt cutter. I've seen staties cut the wiring harnesses on speeder's and racers cars many times. This prevents them from fleeing and makes it more of a pain in the ass when they get their car back (immediate impound for 3 week minimum).
That's awesome!! :crazy:

Sweet cinder-block house.

R8704.JPG

Man, does that morons gene pool need a good flush! The good news is the idiot will off himself before he becomes too large a burden on the rest of the world. Hopefully alone.

Jim T.
LOL... yeah his mother swallowed the best part of him or the best part ran down her leg your choice.... LMAO

Back