• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1995 Mystique 2.0 vs. Saturn ION 2.2

iight black98

were all wondering what your sister looks like. and im sure were all wondering if we should put money in our cars to have a magazine model sex slave. we need a pic
x2:laugh: //er wait I'am married with children:rolleyes:

we gotta be optimistic. i mean.. its a sex slave. Her hottness is the factor on how much money we put in our cars(or at least 95 mystique)

so on a scale of 1-10, how hot is she... since you refuse a pic

just wondering which would last longer ,the race from the original topic or this thread:shrug:any body taking bets:crazy:

Hey... which will last longer... the race, or the sex with the sex slave??

:D :D

and my sister just broke up with her fiance at christmas dinner. why she chose to do it then is beyond me. im sure Pre98 has at least seen her myspace

Hey... which will last longer... the race, or the sex with the sex slave??

:D :D

we all hope the sex... but since were talking about a zetec and a saturn its gotta be the race

and my sister just broke up with her fiance at christmas dinner. why she chose to do it then is beyond me. im sure Pre98 has at least seen her myspace

thats good... we all catch her on the rebound. but you still didnt rate her on 1-10

haha... thats good you didnt rate her... most people would have fell for it..

but thats not nice you called her ugly. my girls brother rated her at a 8.7.

a kid that was in my US history class in high school once had oral sex with his hot(but really weird) sister on camera for $235. give me a sec, i'll post up his myspace so u can see how creepy he looks.

edit: i searched his name and it came up with nothing. must have deleted it

scott macdonnell. i'll never forget that name. total douche. he gave me :censored::censored::censored::censored: because my prom date was taken to the hospital on prom night and i had to show up late with another girl (equally hot, but wasnt a 20 year old model). he was with this frumpy sophomore. shoulda seen it.

a kid that was in my US history class in high school once had oral sex with his hot(but really weird) sister on camera for $235. give me a sec, i'll post up his myspace so u can see how creepy he looks.

edit: i searched his name and it came up with nothing. must have deleted it

If you have any sexual relations with a family member... You might be a redneck...

Back