• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale or Trade 1999 3.0 Turbo SVT! Fully built

Livinsvt

Veteran CEG'er
Well the time has come to part ways. I no longer have the time for this car and its barley driven the past few years. I have owned this car since 2000. Has 8x,xxx original miles!(I will update with actual). Silver frost with mid-night blue interior. Since 2004/5ish it has had the turbo 3.0. Less than 20k on rebuild. I am just taking the car out for the summer so it needs a once over. I believe the turbo needs a rebuild as I think it is leaking coolant(more to come on this). Car has not seen a winter since 2003! Body is rust free and paint is in great condition. There are some scuffs on the rear bumper. There is some surface rust on the bottom inside if the doors (common). The car has a wet nitrous setup on it. Its not complete and has never been used. Needs a bottle and line.

I will be updating this as I go.

I have loads of spares I am including too..Back seats, rear bumper (damaged but repairable), front subframe and misc odds and ends.

2002 3.0 block with oval port heads. St220 aluminum intake upper and lower. 65mm throttle body.
Engine assembled by Kinetics racing engines. All forged internals and port and polished heads with coatings and piston oilers.
ADC Turbo kit with water to air inter cooler, Garrett t3/t4 turbo. Pipes are swain tech coated(most effective coating out there$$$).
Tial Bov & wastegate
3" Tru Bends full 3.0" mandral bent stainless exhaust. Tig welded. Does not have exhaust tips
Tuned with SCT software. Tons of time spent on this
Moroso oil accumulator
Zr1 style oil cooler with thermostat
MTX 75 built by me with all new wear items and Torsen differential
Spec stage 3+ clutch
D2 32 way adjustable coil overs
Subframe connectors
Powder coated front subframe. 4 bolt conversion
Rear reinforced sub frame with 24mm "Aussie" sway bar
Urethane sway bar bushings
Rear aluminum subframe spacers
Aluminum front subframe bushings
18" ASA AR1 wheels. 6 total
Autometer lunar series gauges in A pillar pod
JL audio door speakers.
Old pioneer cd player (works but dated)
OEM carbon fiber hood

Lots more details to come.
Asking 11500 obo. If you want the car before I fix the turbo I will knock $1k off asking.

Also included are a Wildwood 6 piston brake kit,new style Mirko splitter and corbeau racing seat brackets. Brake kit and splitter are not installed.

Given my asking price I have decided I would accept trades plus cash too.
Somethings I would consider Wrangler, muscle cars old or new, dirt bikes,snow machines, jet skis,boats etc....

Also have a 96 Ford Ranger with a 5.0 v8 conversion for sale. Could maybe make package deal or sell outright. Email for details.

Only thing different in these pics is the front grill is black now not Silver. More to come

Last edited:
Hi Chris. I took a couple quick shots that I can email. Car still needs to be cleaned up and detailed some.

I added a couple more details. Some extra bits I am including.

My asking price is what I have into the powertrain alone! There are more details about the motor I will post up. Pm or email with questions.

Sorry guys. Working on it. I have about five minutes of free time a day. I was thinking about it and there really more than the asking price in the powertrain.

Updated the main post. Including a set of Corbeau seat brackets too. I might even throw in a spare trans with the sale. It will be un-built just a stock trans.

If someone wants the car before I get a chance to fix the turbo I will adjust price to reflect that. Looking at about $1k off asking price to compensate.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back