• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 Lexus IS-F

I totally had that stacked exhaust pipe idea like a month ago but I thought it would look stupid and be a horrible idea. I think I was right.

the sad part is the M5's V10 was built around the SMG transmission. So when they pu a 6-speed gearbox with that V10, surprisingly car&driver really didnt notice much

i can't speak for the M5, but i can speak for the m3 and 650i. those sucked as far as i could tell. BMW would have been better off with a standard auto that you could select gears with, like aston martin and the DB9.

More details now available.

416HP
8 speed automatic
~$66,000

Available in March '08, this should be a real monster once the tuners get hold of it. Look for wild at SEMA 08!

I still think Lexus's are for people who want a nice car...luxurious... but don't really know/appreciate the engineering tha goes into cars. Except for the few out there modding the old JZ engines (Keyser)
big deal 400 hp v8....they are almost 10yrs late with that! Especially that it is a "special" Lexus.

Back