• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Chicken Wing Zing

Cider is not Beer .
nvr said it was :cool:
Btw, Jerky would be awesome how much ya want $$ wise? Pm me cuz i buy a bag if ya talkin bout home made stuff.

Depending on when we have this ill bring the Silfro but if i can get back home and get the T-red reliable and no radiator issues ill bring that one. Anyone wanna start throwing out dates?

Late august early Sept?

Yes but an AWESOME dbag

I fix for you....

I'll just make some for you all. To be honest I never get to eat much of it because once my roommates, friends and co-workers hear I made a batch they destroy it.

I can make some classic flavors and I've got a spicy recipe but every effort I make to get a REALLY hot batch never works out. Usually I do a sweet and spicy, straight spicy or a teriyaki but can experiment with some others.

I fix for you....

I'll just make some for you all. To be honest I never get to eat much of it because once my roommates, friends and co-workers hear I made a batch they destroy it.

I can make some classic flavors and I've got a spicy recipe but every effort I make to get a REALLY hot batch never works out. Usually I do a sweet and spicy, straight spicy or a teriyaki but can experiment with some others.
make whatever you want! jerky is just :drool:

um. I dont think the person who started the damn thread will be back home by then lol. I say we wait for him to chime in. Unless all we are doing is hanging out, eating etc, then we would need more time to plan. I thought we mentioned a dyno and stuff as a possibility?

um. I dont think the person who started the damn thread will be back home by then lol. I say we wait for him to chime in.
It was he who just suggested late August or early September. The 28-30th is about as late as you can get into the month. Unless your talking about nevuary which has 37 days.

I would like to dyno the xrati. I don't think it will ready for the dyno in the next month though.

Back