• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3L install

Thanks for the offers! but im having my mechanic install it due to me having no time at all because of work.

But i might be spending some time re-insulating wires depending on what he finds when he tears it out. If anyone wants to check it out when its done let me know:cool: I posted pics in the pics and vids thread also

oh and hey 99 red svt, there is a place just north of harrisburgh that has something crazy like a 15lb hamburger and if you can eat it in the time limit its free lol

Do you happen to know the name of the place?

:laugh: Thanks!
and yeah i think its worth 30$ 15 a person... we should get a mini-meet up there sometime when my car is done and get a few people to try and do it!

On another note.. my install is pushed back a few days.
Mechanic says hes busy till friday now :nonono:

It's better that he get caught up so he can devote his time to your car and not worry about another job at the same time. I know you are anxious to get it back.
It'll be done soon. :)

Very true.

He said he can start next week, i think dropping the car off on sunday night though.

LUCA did you see the pics of the car in the pics and vids thread?

i finally got pics of the headlights with the HD camera

he looked at the book time for an estimate and he said 1000:nonono:

But that is typical for an engine swap.

He does know its a 3L but he doesnt need to do any mods since i had everything done from svttour

Very true.

He said he can start next week, i think dropping the car off on sunday night though.

LUCA did you see the pics of the car in the pics and vids thread?

i finally got pics of the headlights with the HD camera

How long does he think it will take?
I just checked out the pics and video forum. Looks good!
:)

That's not bad. You'll have it back before ya know it. :)

bigdance-1.gif

HBfabulous1.gif

Its been at the mechanic since monday but i called him yesterday and he said he hasnt started working on it yet.

Atleast its being garage kept.. but he should get it started this week just dunno when

Frustrating, I'm sure, but you'll have it back soon.

Thanks, I'll probably go talk to him tomorrow to find out whats going on.

Anyone know the Heimlich? The eagles are choking! lol i should say choked. terrible..

Back