• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A CSVT on passtime on Speed channel?

I love DVR! Very cool

I will tape it on my 3ccd video camera and post it on youtube and post a link here

Soooo much anticipation for that! lol

Its like a white guy waiting for his white wife to give birth only to find out 9 months later that the baby is black...

NO OFFENSE.... you can say it the other way around too.

Car looked soooooooooooo good. but man that was hard to watch.

Whats hard is having to use an Evo in NFS carbon on my psp,lol
I hate them but yes they are fast:nonono:

Yeah to bad the ppl at home watching didnt know he blew an axle and was babying it.
As for the recording for good quality,i need the cord to hook upto the computer!!!!!!!! Its still at my brother in laws house!!!!! I could use my junk digi cam but yeah

Soooo much anticipation for that! lol

Its like a white guy waiting for his white wife to give birth only to find out 9 months later that the baby is black...

NO OFFENSE.... you can say it the other way around too.

Its like a black guy waiting for his black wife to give birth only to find out 9 months later that the baby is white...

I think the status quo is equal now. :laugh:

thanks lol.. thats what I meant when you I said you can say it the other way around lol.

Looked good. Kristen just called me and wanted to know why the short guy from GA was on Pass Time. LMAO!

"Let's do it big man".... who in the hell was he talking to when he said that? ;) Certainly wasn't you.
:laugh:

Very cool Ryan! I don't care if you spun the tires and ran a 14.9, it was still cool.
2thumbs.gif

Back