• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Additional Moderator

Just trying to get a list of candidates you want, then I'll make a poll with the names and you can all vote.
Sound good?

If you're not a New England resident, please refrain from posting in here.
We love having you as guests, but this is see-wee-us. ;)

Any one of them would be great. I've never had a problem with anyone on this site or in this forum, so I will stick behind who ever becomes a new moderator.:cool:

so basically kim you are looking for someone with a reputable past, a consistent presence on the boards (esp. NECEG) and someone that will be here long term

and with that i cant think of anyone else that hasnt been nominated yet

like you said we dont usually cause trouble round here so someone is gonna get a sweet GREEN name and not have to do much! haha lucky bastages

so true
We're good doobies in these parts. ;) :)

I'll create the poll within a day or so, and then leave it up for a few days to get everyone's vote in.

Based on the basic criteria, and who I know and don't know well out of the candidates, I would have to say it's between BrApple and Elky....I also know that Elky's promise not to teabag any New Englanders if he's elected is bogus....On the other hand, though, his threat to face-teabag anyone who breaks the rules is interesting....Hmmmmm....I guess I can narrow it down to the two gentlemen, but I don't know which one to actually pick. Can we elect them both? Anyone want to buy my vote? :)

Back