• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aftermarket steering wheel pic request

Ya it is the focus hub that i bought. it def is not a perfect bolt up. needs washers to fill asmall gap so the wheel doesnt wobble though

Well I dont see why everyone here is playing the airbag card to me anyway. Plenty of cars get wrecked and then rebuilt with no airbags replaced. wtf is the difference? Or would it be ok then since my airbag was already gone?

OLD OLD GB :troutslap:
^^^^ I'm not so sure your correct on that one. It was on my car when I bought it. I was told by the guy that his girlfriend got it for him and that it was ordered from a ford dealer in Australia and is for a 98 Mondeo. Like I said though that is what I was told. I would like to see a link to the old old GB your speaking of.

^^^^ I'm not so sure your correct on that one. It was on my car when I bought it. I was told by the guy that his girlfriend got it for him and that it was ordered from a ford dealer in Australia and is for a 98 Mondeo. Like I said though that is what I was told. I would like to see a link to the old old GB your speaking of.

there was a GB a very long time ago, that is where todras got his if i remember right, but yes, it is an aussie mondeo part, with enough determination anyone else can get one, just gotta be willing to pay up.

there was a GB a very long time ago, that is where todras got his if i remember right, but yes, it is an aussie mondeo part, with enough determination anyone else can get one, just gotta be willing to pay up.
Wonder what someone would be willing to pay for one as I might be willing to part with mine!

Back