• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Classifieds

I have a brand new set of Ksport coilovers as well as monroe strut mounts and bearings all around. I don't even have the ksports yet-they are enroute to California from the factory overseas. Everything will be brand new in packaging. I'll let the sports go for what I paid ($799). This way you don't have to wait 6 weeks for the factory to assemble your suspension. I'll also let the mounts go for what I paid, minus tax. Or take the whole package for $930.

I also have a 99 SF SE (with all parts in my signature) with a busted tranny-I'd be willing to let the entire car go, including all performance parts for $650. Everything is still bolted to the car, and I don't have time to part it out, even though I'd be able to bring in a lot more that way-profit on my misfortune!

1998 CSVT Motor?

1998 CSVT Motor?

Looking for anyone with a running SVT engine... Mine is toast...Again! (Dont Ask!) Anyways... I'm in North Hollywood Ca.... CASH on hand... Let me know! And if yer interested in installing it... let me know as well!

bmt_thefirst@yahoo.com ... please email me with the details!

Brandon M. Turner

Sorry, I dont want to read through 12 pages of posts....

Anyone have................

Catback exhaust
High flow y-pipe
spring/shock setup
fsvt rims
front lip
rear wing
or pretty much any aftermarket parts for the csvt

I'd rather score one from a ceg'r and possibly make a friend with another csvt, then buying it new. Let me know

WTB Fuse Panel

WTB Fuse Panel

I need an under dash fuse panel for my 98 E0 SVT. I'm not sure what years fit but I understand that the 99 and newer are very different and use smaller fuses.

I need parts to repair my fuse panel.

Is anyone parting out a car that has not removed the fuse panel yet?

Looking for anyone with a running SVT engine... Mine is toast...Again! (Dont Ask!) Anyways... I'm in North Hollywood Ca.... CASH on hand... Let me know! And if yer interested in installing it... let me know as well!

bmt_thefirst@yahoo.com ... please email me with the details!

Brandon M. Turner

my boy JohntheSHOguy in woodland hills can do the work for you. 3.0 or svt motor. you'd be wiser to go with the 3.0. cheaper to buy and more power! :cool: he put my 3.0 in and it still runs flawslessly. he's going to do mattyk's as well.

Sorry, I dont want to read through 12 pages of posts....

Anyone have................

Catback exhaust
High flow y-pipe
spring/shock setup
fsvt rims
front lip
rear wing
or pretty much any aftermarket parts for the csvt

I'd rather score one from a ceg'r and possibly make a friend with another csvt, then buying it new. Let me know

i believe we still have a black trunk with stock wing on it.

csvt for sale:

figured id start off here before making an actual thread in the classifieds since the car isnt ready yet anyways. and most likely will sell within CA as it is.

1999 csvt
silver frost with midnight blue interior
paint is 7/10 and interior 9/10
3 liter with svt cams installed by johntheSHOguy. runs beautifully since day 1. about 30k on the motor. just under 50k on the chassis
terry haines built transmission. AT HMS right now having a few parts repaired and freshed up. quaife already installed
spec stage 3 clutch
spec lightened flywheel
weapon R headers
True bends high flow cat and cat back system with magnaflow mufflers
K&N cai
tuned by ADC IN arizona on their dyno (with a chip)
b&m short shifter with knob
Pudmunkie hid projector lights AND hid fog lights
Koni ajustable struts
eibach springs (new strut bearings about to go in)
ATI beefed up rear subframe
Addco rear sway bar (only 1 in existence i believe)
rear tubular control arms (may come out for new car, need to check to see what new car has)
Mirko splitter with PRT skidplate (not installed yet). mirko has seen better days but is still good
subframe connectors
front and rear strut bars
factory alarm system
18" Motegi wheels
cant recall the name but it has the nice auto meter guages. the better ones.
Pioneer touch screen navi head unit
Kicker 12" solo baric subwoofer
RF amps
mb quart highs
ac works great!
working sunfroof! lol

there's possibly more that im not thinking of at the moment.

the car runs beautifully and is fast! it has been well built with the right mods. always used Mobil 1 for oil changes.

looking to possibly get $7k for it. i see other csvts going for $4 and $5k that dont have nearly as much done to them and have more miles on them.

the price is negotiable as i can remove parts to lower it.

pm me if interested or have a buddy who is. $100 referral bonus for referral sales :cool:

Still for sale

Still for sale

take it please (i have an offer for $3k)!!! I'm never going to touch this car, too busy trying to save the world.

email me at moc.liamg@hsiryn (type it backwards). Car is in Norther CA, Sacramento. Beautiful car, I love it but it deserves a new home.

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showpost.php?p=301009&postcount=17

Heck, if you have a working 4x4 (4runner or Explorer year 98-01) i'll trade ya.

Rota SDR 17x7.5" Wheels - **SOLD** 10/14/09

Rota SDR 17x7.5" Wheels - **SOLD** 10/14/09

Great looking wheels, sorry no center caps (I think they're ugly anyway). Last couple pics are on my friend's '98 CSVT on BAT Euro Struts (1" drop) and 225/45R17 tires. They are painted gold with a strong clear coat so they will not chip easily. One wheel has minor curb rash, but should sand off quickly. All the wheels are straight and have no damage otherwise.

Tires need to be replaced, but these will get you to the tire shop. I have a guy in Northridge that will powdercoat the whole set for $200.

Last edited:
Back