• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Thread is dead.

Nice one.

Well Merry Christmas My California Brethren.

To all those who were affected by the fires, God bless you and may the new year bring many good tidings.

-Reverend Kevin

Luckily I live on a big hill and the water all flows away from us. Of course sometimes I can't venture off of the hill but it was a good excuse when calling in "sick" to work. Sorry boss, all the roads are flooded! Then I got the F150 and I couldn't use that excuse anymore. :cry: Rained pretty hard last night and the wind was roaring but I'm not going anywhere today or tomorrow.
Karl

i noticed all the parts you have for sale in the classifieds kw8z3boi, you parting your car out to sell?

i was up in norcal when the storm first hit the SF bay area, it was insane! the rain was falling horizontal and the wind was up to 75-80mph if i remember correctly. the following day when i was going to work, i noticed a bunch of street signs that had been bent or blown down by the wind.

i noticed all the parts you have for sale in the classifieds kw8z3boi, you parting your car out to sell?

i was up in norcal when the storm first hit the SF bay area, it was insane! the rain was falling horizontal and the wind was up to 75-80mph if i remember correctly. the following day when i was going to work, i noticed a bunch of street signs that had been bent or blown down by the wind.

Nope I'm not parting out my car. I'm selling some stuff on classified because those parts been laying around and I seriously need money to pay for my classes now.

Back