• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Capitol CEG Gallery

I had no idea the Liberty could tow that much :laugh:............Ben (rollinstylee)where's the pictures of your car? I want to see what those rims on that silver frost

I had no idea the Liberty could tow that much :laugh:............Ben (rollinstylee)where's the pictures of your car? I want to see what those rims on that silver frost

I did post pics about a month after I bought mine (search "2072"). But here's a couple I took 2 months ago, complete with my sweet crooked-parking-block-modded Mirko...

HPIM0345.jpg

Oh yeah and my other ride that gets about 1000X the attention of the SVT...

HPIM0347.jpg

HPIM0352.jpg

HPIM0350.jpg

HPIM0357.jpg

I'm still waiting for my FG eyelids...I thought they were shipped over a week ago. :shrug:

The look of the Mirko is really growing on me. I'd like one, but I drag with the stock bumper the way it is.

Car looks good Ben. One day we have to get up and do a photo shoot. I might be in Fairfax this weekend. What tint is that? Looks kinda dark to be VA legal:laugh::cool: BTW I'd be happy to take that "parking lot modded" Mirko of your hands if its getting to be too much trouble for ya :)
{J}

The tint was done by the first owner in North Carolina I believe, so it may or may not be much darker than VA legal...;) I'm going to feign ignorance on the issue altho the PO indicated it is not in the double digits. The front isn't tinted at all.

I'll probably have the Mirko repaired (or try my hand at it) after I graduate and get settled. And maybe have another car so the Mirko doesn't take the abuse of DD duty. I like it too much to get rid of it, but it's not worth repairing at the moment, so I'm stuck with it.

I thought I would revive this old thread so people can add some more pics of their cars. Maybe we can get this stickied one of these days.

Yeah this was a pretty cool idea.:cool: I can't believe I missed this thread, but probably because it's been out a couple years...

I just posted up some new pics on another thread,
but anyways, Here's my contribution...

'98 CSVT #3582
- KKM Intake
- "cheapy" Ebay mufflers w/ 3.5" outlets
- 5% tinted windows all around

1st pic is from back when I had 2 SVTs !! Unfortunitely, the Lightning had to go...:nonono:

SVT1.jpg

SVT2.jpg

Newest pics as of a couple weeks ago...

CSVT2.jpg

CSVT1.jpg

My newest toy! ...not how it came from the factory...
'67 Ford F100 Shortbed
- 390 FE w/ C6 trans.
- 20" Steelies painted Gloss Black

rims4.jpg

rims5.jpg

rims2.jpg

Frank

Back