• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carfax Request Thread

Hey guys, if there is someone still doing carfaxes, would you mind running one for me?

1FAFP68G2XK194027

1999 SVT Contour

oh, and how do you guys know what number your contour was? i see people listing their cars as #1874 of 2500 or something. How do you determine that?

call svt and give them the last six of your vin..theyll give you the build number and production date. at that point you should ask about buying the certif. of authenticity.iirc they are 40 bux.

Baco99 are u still doing car fax? I'm just curious how hard my 98 CSVT has been beaten... The vin # is 1fafp68g6wk184079 thanks pm me results.. Can send a lil gift via pay pal if needed... If anyone else is let me know.. Thanks..

If anyone would be able to get me a Carfax on 3N1BC13E99L364868 I would appreciate it greatly. Girlfriend is buying a new car and is (foolishly) refusing to do any research on it, so I feel the need to step in. Should be a Nissan Vera.

Thanks!!!

anyone still doing these? looking to buy a van i found after tons of searching. need the CF info ASAP. willing to PP a few bucks for your help, before shelling out $35! ugh

Contour 98 SE Request

Contour 98 SE Request

Hi. In case anyone is still running Car Fax, would love a report for: 1FALP67LXWK177654. Looks to be 22 records, but don't have a log-in to download. Thanks!

Lynn (Ferret II: just turned 100K!)

Looking for a DD with good mpg's and I found this 96 Honda Civic... was hoping someone could run this for me? Thanks!!

2HGEJ8549TH555771

Looking for a DD with good mpg's and I found this 96 Honda Civic... was hoping someone could run this for me? Thanks!!

2HGEJ8549TH555771

Nothing? I may be buying this car on Sunday... would be nice to know if there was any major things I should know about. Thanks!!

Back