• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cars and Coffee...

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Just saying if you want to hang out with the cool crowd, I should be there with my youngest brother (one who help paint my car) around 8:45am :laugh:

in the summer we do it here to bring out all the cars and people, unlike in florida snow can fall at any time in the spring and fal here. infact it snowed the morning of the first c&c this year.

i was there. saw 2 SVTCs in teh spectator parking. both were silver with black interior. one had a sunroof, no spoiler, svt focus rims, and was lowered. the other one was completely stock. both were also E1s

i was there. saw 2 SVTCs in teh spectator parking. both were silver with MNB. one had a sunroof, no spoiler, svt focus rims, and was lowered. the other one was completely stock. both were also E1s

Fixed.t

i was there. saw 2 SVTCs in teh spectator parking. both were silver with black interior. one had a sunroof, no spoiler, svt focus rims, and was lowered. the other one was completely stock. both were also E1s

That must have been you I drove by on my way out. I would have stopped for a chat but had to make it back to WI for a funeral unfortunately.

proabaly haha not sure if you heard me or not. but i did yell "nice car" haha. yeah i was hanging around by my car cause i had to wait to meet up with someone so i could buy a set of rear springs for the sho. then i had to get to white bear lake to drop off a couple of 18"s for repair, i barely made it home in time for work haha.

I brought them to a place in White Bear Lake called twin city wheel repair (www.twincitywheel.com) i am going to head down again tomorrow to pick them up. one of my rms was cracked and the other was bent. the cracked one is costing me 125 and the bent one is costing me 85

Back