• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Checking in...

hey everyone im Anthony i dont drive a contour but i drive a cougar with a svt motor:) fully built
going to be done in may at the latest.. pnp heads..fresh rebuild on it. headers.lsd.stage 3 clutch. just basic svt uim lim and cams. intake.exhaust with borla xr1 race muffler with 2/half piping headers back and high flow cat to dual exit roush tips. It also has a roush kit lowerd on roush springs and st200 mondeo struts. it has st200 rstb 18" masitaly rims
here the pics of her 167545_452384322394_515612394_5125024_699060_n..jpg
40215_10150224591540507_681290506_13811552_4788853_n..jpg
40932_390079122394_515612394_4065797_6979295_n..jpg

Last edited:
where do you live? did you buy those rims off a spruce green cougar on kijiji?

i live in brampton lol the rims i bought brand new in a box from this old lady cleaning her garage i offerd her 400 bucks and she sold them tht was one hell of a steal

i live in brampton lol the rims i bought brand new in a box from this old lady cleaning her garage i offerd her 400 bucks and she sold them tht was one hell of a steal

ohh okay, there was a cougar with those wheels (18s too) for sale on kijiji not too long ago. brampton isnt too far, so dont be shy to come to a meet if we have one haha. thats the hard part though in our general area....not alot of SVT/Contour/Cougar guys around

you will be suprise how far i will drive for a meet where do you guys useally meet? and is it weekly:)?

Cougars are more than welcome to come to any of our meets!

And as of right now, theres no "official" meets planned or already happening...once spring and summer comes, im sure someone will set a nice one up (hint hint CRG Racer :p)

So just keep your eyes peeled on this forum. I know I will be attending any meet if my SVT is completed by the date thats selected...im aiming for a June/July timespan. If not, maybe ill just cruise with Alex (CRG)

mine almost done another 3 weeks max stupid customs takin there sweet ass time with my parts:mad:

The more the merrier I say. We all basically have the same car, so it doesn't really matter to me. It would be nice to coordinate with the cougar guys/neco guys on getting a meet/s set up.

Lmao Sean! Yeah leave it to me to get something going : P. But yeah me and Sean (cktour) will most likely be cruising and chilling over the spring summer, so maybe WE will set some stuff up! Haha

The more the merrier I say. We all basically have the same car, so it doesn't really matter to me. It would be nice to coordinate with the cougar guys/neco guys on getting a meet/s set up.

Lmao Sean! Yeah leave it to me to get something going : P. But yeah me and Sean (cktour) will most likely be cruising and chilling over the spring summer, so maybe WE will set some stuff up! Haha

hey i just orderd a quaife was it worth the money i know it does the same as torsen but did you notice a difference?

hey i just orderd a quaife was it worth the money i know it does the same as torsen but did you notice a difference?

big difference. putting the power down to both wheels is nice, especially when cornering.

As far as cars go, mine will be awhile lol. You can follow my build thread here in the Eastern Canada forum to see my progress I guess you can say....

And yes, perhaps Alex 'AND' I can set something up haha.

Hai everybody:) I'm up for a meet but I have my work cut out for me this april/may. Car took a beating this winter. Bumpers had seen better days and I have a dent on my rear door:( If it's late May or June I might be able to come out with SVT. I'm just ashamed to show up with it in the state it's right now. Plus i'm up for transmission swap and entire suspension overhaul, sunroof replacement, A/C rebuild and few other things. On the other hand I might be able to come out with my GF's Cougar since she'll be in europe and I'll be driving it. It's a slush box, dohhhh

oh man im so excited to have my car done im one step closer to have it back on the road:). my south bend stage 3 dual friction clutch came today now im waiting for the lsd and headers;):)

Nice dude. BTW, how much was it to pnp your heads? I wanna do that, but sometime in the future.

Here are some updated pics to keep this thread going:

5602424726_f827c314e4_z.jpg

5601847489_6043fe72fb_z.jpg

5602434904_d507fa928d_z.jpg

5601851893_8e06e7de81_z.jpg

5602438876_fef36ff38d_z.jpg

5601856201_b031e3c591_z.jpg

5601860507_440cf5cda5_z.jpg

5601862641_0738b20658_z.jpg

So the weather we had here was sooooo nice today, it made me sad that I couldn't take the SVT for a drive lol. Instead, I was peicing back my interior which ill post pics up tomorrow.

We should start peicing together info for a meet soon so that it gives everyone more than enough time. Also, I think once we get a day ill post it up on NECO to see if we can get any Cougar guys out as well

i took my cougar around the block today with the slipping clutch the st200 rstb works awsome when you pull 2nd gear goin about 80 takin a turn LOL

Shhh....things like that may get you banned seeing it was a residential area lol.....

I spoke briefly with Alex (CRG) last night and we plan to start ironing out some base details for a meet soon. :)

If this meet works out, I won't have the SVT there. Its a write off :( Not that I was hit but I happened to put it on the hoist to change my rims and my side skirt fell off, along with the rest of my right side rocker panel. Its right into the unibody, so she's a complete gonner.
I'll be parting it out as soon as I find another vehicle. I went to look at a 96 'Stang today but didn't work out.

I loved the car, had twins for two years too but I doubt I'll get another one this go 'round. Hope your weekends are going better than mine. lol

Mike

ohhh nooo ! that sucks :(

let me know what you have, maybe i can use some stuff lol. and whats your price range for a car? I can keep an eye out down here for you. If you sell the mirko, PM CRG racer ....hes looking for one

Shhh....things like that may get you banned seeing it was a residential area lol.....

I spoke briefly with Alex (CRG) last night and we plan to start ironing out some base details for a meet soon. :)

Yes indeedy Sean. So everyone keep an eye out for some details in the coming future.

If this meet works out, I won't have the SVT there. Its a write off :( Not that I was hit but I happened to put it on the hoist to change my rims and my side skirt fell off, along with the rest of my right side rocker panel. Its right into the unibody, so she's a complete gonner.
I'll be parting it out as soon as I find another vehicle. I went to look at a 96 'Stang today but didn't work out.

I loved the car, had twins for two years too but I doubt I'll get another one this go 'round. Hope your weekends are going better than mine. lol

Mike

Mike, that sucks! Mine so far is alright, just got some more gutting of my car to do. If your car has any goodies, I may snag them.

Hopefully, if all goes well, I'll have no floor carpet in my car, so I'll make sure to update if I do get some stuff done.

EDIT:

ohhh nooo ! that sucks :(

let me know what you have, maybe i can use some stuff lol. and whats your price range for a car? I can keep an eye out down here for you. If you sell the mirko, PM CRG racer ....hes looking for one

Oooooooo Mike if you do have a Mirko, PLEASE let me know! And thanks Sean.. again good looking out! : P

Back