• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

DEEZA 2-bolt LCAs-- $6.40 each

These are both solid busings but it looks like the bushings were pressed in from the top on one side and the bottom on the other but thats probably because of how they're shaped different for front/rear purposes.

As of today the price is now $85.xx per arm for those. Looks like you got them while the getting was good! It must have been a listing error...

Not a misprint, $6.40 each. Should I trust these? I'm sure the bushing material is quite cheap, but for a cheap repair on my daily beater, it can't be too bad of a deal. For those who are wondering, they are manufactured in Turkey by Disi Chassis Parts.

FOH107 and FOH108 on Rockauto.com

FO-H107.jpg

I guess this is a classic case of "don't judge a book by it's cover", or price? Just because it is cheap doesn't mean it's necessarily "cheap". You made sure to buy 12 of each though, right? :laugh:

Damn! No I wish I had though! I'm mad to see the price jumped so much on all the pieces. I was gonna order rear pieces based on how these looked when I got them.

DSCF1011.jpg

Out of the bag.

DSCF1012.jpg

Both came nicely bagged and padded.

DSCF1013.jpg

For the bushing lovers.

DSCF1014.jpg

Another angle for the bushing lovers.

AHHH why am I just seeing this thread today? My suspension is currently out and I'd have bought a couple sets of these just for the price too! :censored:!

this are really cheap. I think you catched rockauto while they had some mistakes in their catalog. Right now those deeza ones are listed for $83.99 each. I was happy with their rear links, so bought these control arms even there were some cheaper alternatives. I am happy with my purchase though, after around 9months there are no problems at all.

I think it was understood this was an error and I'm still surprised they even shipped them to me. I regret not buying the rear bars while they were cheap too.

Super old thread.... but...

The Dormans are still a bargain at $37. I recently purchased them and was pleased with the apparent quality. Everything fit perfectly and very little alignment adjustment was needed after installation.

Back